DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Update 10-21-2016

I'm a fly more combo as well. Wondering if they will ship the basic system out and follow up with the balance of the goodies later? That's what I would do if I was DJI and I believe they have done something similar in the past with other models.
Yes. I would feel very disadvantaged if I had to wait a week or more longer because I chose to give them extra dollars. Please, DJI, ship the other components later if necessary, and please hold to your promise that orders will ship first come, first served. Anything else is rather unfair, in my opinion.

i'm sure yours will update. i ordered mine on the 27th. My order status page:

Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21
Order Time: 2016-09-27 20:43:01 (UTC)
combo or just the drone?

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Hmmm... my status is still Pending as well :(

But... I ordered 8 days after the pre-orders started (Order Time:2016-10-05 19:24:49 (UTC)) AND I ordered the Fly More combo. I guess I can only hope to see mine on the 15th. Oh well. I still have my Phantom 2 :)

In one of my emails to dji I asked them if the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Fly More Combo would ship differently and my response was that they would ship at the same time. Hopefully this is true!

Holy smokes that is awesome..

Date :
2016-09-28 20:35:17 (UTC)
Payment Status :
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method :
Credit Card
Shipping Status :
Pending
Mavic $999 and extra battery

Anyone from Australia been confirmed for shipping yet?
Ordered the Fly More bundle, don't think I'll be receiving it soon based off the fact all the shipped orders thus far seem to be the drone only :(

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I'm still optimistic on the 'fly less' package order, as I've been assured that won't make a difference...

Looks as if GoPro is having problems sticking to their release date for the Karma. As of today, you can order the GoPro Karma on the GOPRO.COM website, however it states it is not shipping until November 14th. It does say "or before", but that normally means... "we don't have a clue as to when it will ship".

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 10.23.35 AM.jpg

At least we'll still get the chance to film santa!!!

.....maybe :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose