DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Update 10-21-2016

Looks as if GoPro is having problems sticking to their release date for the Karma. As of today, you can order the GoPro Karma on the GOPRO.COM website, however it states it is not shipping until November 14th. It does say "or before", but that normally means... "we don't have a clue as to when it will ship".

View attachment 358
I thought Best Buy had some in stock according to their website.

I thought Best Buy had some in stock according to their website.

So did I, but does not appear to be the case (they don't have all models/parts) when I checked earlier. Details are very sketchy on the BESTBUY site. Karma batteries also seem to be a no-go on the GOPRO.COM site.

962807a67c60abea935641e1badd7aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Dirty Bird
any word from those who purchased directly from Amazon.com?
i put a Mavic Pro only order on Oct 8th....delievery estimate still unkown. release still says Nov 15th.

I'm interested in this tier system.
Ordered from DJI on the 28th and not a peep yet. Bought the fly less and a battery. Not a word regarding my shipment.

Hey Ed, throw a brother a drone.

I ordered through Amazon ... coming from Koozam..

I'm interested in this tier system.
Ordered from DJI on the 28th and not a peep yet. Bought the fly less and a battery. Not a word regarding my shipment.

Hey Ed, throw a brother a drone.

It's coming I'm sure

Well they aren't responding I would imagine because they don't know. I don't really know how it works though. Do they actually receive a shipment from DJI and then send them out? Seems like that is how it would work. Like I said I'm just glad they are going out..

Has anyone received a ship date for anything after a 9/28 order?
Do we have any reason to believe that the bundle is shipping slower than the non-bundle?

I think, just like I stated in the beginning when everyone is talking about buying from all these third party, DJI authorized vendors.... these third party vendors do not get first crack. DJI sends their direct shipments first, and this includes Amazon.

This is what happened on the P4 too. Apple and DJI had the goods, everyone was canceling their third party vendor orders.

Has anyone received a ship date for anything after a 9/28 order?
Do we have any reason to believe that the bundle is shipping slower than the non-bundle?
I ordered on the 28th!! still told Nov. I did order the fly more bundle.

I think, just like I stated in the beginning when everyone is talking about buying from all these third party, DJI authorized vendors.... these third party vendors do not get first crack. DJI sends their direct shipments first, and this includes Amazon.

This is what happened on the P4 too. Apple and DJI had the goods, everyone was canceling their third party vendor orders.

To be fair in the UK everyone seems to quoting first week (4th) of November... Apple and Amazon included.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato