DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Update 10-21-2016

If mine comes early November I'm fine with it. If it looks like mid November I will cancel my order and get it from the Apple Store.. pretty simple I think. Im starting to be concerned with some of the comments. It's the end of the world I may have to wait two weeks after other people get theirs... easy blue!

Ordered 2 combos about 45 min apart from DJI Store through Amazon the morning of the 27th.....nothing yet.

I just found some 'rocking horse ****'...... was just after I saw a unicorn!! TU

I think you have more chance of the above statements coming true than anyone at DJI™ being truthful about the state of deliveries!!! and they have the cheek to announce a new camera for the Matrice ONLY..

Time to upgrade order....

I'm starting to get really confused by the dates. I ordered in early Oct on Amazon and had a release date in my order of Nov 15. That changed to Dec 1 today. This morning I placed a pre-order on bestbuy.com and have an in-stock date of Oct 30 and shipping Oct 31. I guess it is a race to see who can fulfill my order first.

I ordered through Amazon ... coming from Koozam..
I also ordered through Koozam. They said they were told by DJI to list expected date of Nov 15th.

Last edited:
I understand the desire to obtain a Mavic but all the preorders through different channels will eventually bog down delivery to everyone. Just because you can does not mean that you should.

All of these re-orders, double orders, cancels and speculation is bound to completely bring down the internet. I suspect on November 8th... :rolleyes:

Yes the world as we know it will collapse. November 8th is your date. I don't have one. It would be nice if DJI had a real number of orders. 10,000 or 100,000. It would allow us to reasonably plan and our dealers to plan for eventual cash flow or not.

Yes the world as we know it will collapse. November 8th is your date. I don't have one. It would be nice if DJI had a real number of orders. 10,000 or 100,000. It would allow us to reasonably plan and our dealers to plan for eventual cash flow or not.
November 8th is election voting day.. ;-)

Honestly, this is a brand new product launch and they may not have realized how huge this would be as well as some initial issues experienced. I want my Mavic yesterday but I'm certainly willing to wait a while. It actually gives me time to figure out how to get on DJI's list of reviewers... :-D

November 8th is election voting day.. ;-)

Honestly, this is a brand new product launch and they may not have realized how huge this would be as well as some initial issues experienced. I want my Mavic yesterday but I'm certainly willing to wait a while. It actually gives me time to figure out how to get on DJI's list of reviewers... :-D

that is the reason because I'm waiting until January/February

Early adopters know to be patient. Those that never have purchased a drone before do not have that experience. We apologize for your initial experience. This only happens on the initial release. Bought a iPhone 7? Many are waiting in line. It is no different.

yep...those who purchased directly from Amazon seems to be put on the back burner.

Ordered Oct 8, initially it lists Oct 31, then Nov 15, now Dec 1.

Considering I was hoping to bring the Mavic traveling in 2 weeks...DJI has left me down. Now I'll probably be pleasantly surprised if I get it before christmas.

Ed I will give you credit for at least trying to help us out. You guys are already doing better than 3D Robotics in communication. The allocation however just doesn't seem to make sense given Amazon is probably your biggest market outside of China.

I'm starting to get really confused by the dates. I ordered in early Oct on Amazon and had a release date in my order of Nov 15. That changed to Dec 1 today. This morning I placed a pre-order on bestbuy.com and have an in-stock date of Oct 30 and shipping Oct 31. I guess it is a race to see who can fulfill my order first.

DJI is trying to ship according to order date. Amazon probably placed a rather large order that we could not fulfill and serve other customers. I appreciate your comments and we are doing our best given the circumstances.

DJI is trying to ship according to order date. Amazon probably placed a rather large order that we could not fulfill and serve other customers. I appreciate your comments and we are doing our best given the circumstances.

Ok, but I ordered from the "DJI Official Store" on Amazon on the morning of 9/27....are you saying that those not being filled in the order received??

This appears to be a true statement but only concerning those who ordered via Amazon or DJI, and only ordered the kit with one battery & no case. Those who ordered the fly more bundle have yet to receive a shipping confirmation even if they were the first to order on launch day. No biggie... eventually DJI will work out the kinks. We all just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest