DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping

Anthonyk

Reactions
Was just looking on DJI and it now shows shipping in 3 to 5 days. But where it said 5to7 for fly more combo is no longer there. Looks like it may all be shipping in 3to5 I sure hope so tomorrow will be day 5 since my ordering.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

just got guarantee from dji chat customer care that 24-48 will be my ship date. waiting since 2/6

Lol while it's in their quoated shipping time, it's not lottery worthy :D.

You should ask the thousands of people and companies still waiting for their September 2016 prepaid shipments to arrive whether or not you are lucky. Their quoted shipping time was mid October. ;)

just got email that it shipped with fedex tracking #...will update tomorrow as soon as tracking works(crossed fingers):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ordered my fly more early on the 9th. On the 13th i was told by dji chat that its expected to ship on the 20th. And my order status just changed to the 4th dot tonight saying shipped and when I look at the order it says shipping pending.. And I haven't gotten any tracking number or email yet so I don't know what to go by

Sent from my LG-H820 using MavicPilots mobile app

You should ask the thousands of people and companies still waiting for their September 2016 prepaid shipments to arrive whether or not you are lucky. Their quoted shipping time was mid October. ;)
Wow I had no idea, I should feel lucky then. Thumbswayup

update,....tracking info said the friday the 17th early this morning. NOW it says Monday the 20th...booooo booo(SIGH)

i thinks dji is messing with us. the earlier advice to chat with them worked but now i'm still waiting. so by the time i get it their advertised time of 3-5 days are lonnngg pass. it could be worse i guess

It could definitely be worse. I also got switched from Friday the 17th to Monday the 20th. But considering I ordered on the 9th I can't complain... Yet

Sent from my LG-H820 using MavicPilots mobile app

I guess I'm lucky too. Amazon (DJI store direct ship) order placed 1/21 and delivered 1/27. Delivered to Ca. I'm creating future customers every time I fly. I think three people are buying one based on flying mine but they're bummed to see the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty