DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

I went for something a bit larger when it came time to but a case for my MAVIC PRO. I am using the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400. This case is actually used for a Phantom size rig but I want to leave the arms extended on my MAVIC most of the time to reduce maintenance costs. DJI says that the arms on the MAVIC PRO can be cycled 5000 times but you will find out soon enough that 5000 arm cycles goes pretty FAST when flying several times a day. This case is also a backpack and it leaves plenty of room for extra GoPro camera equipment and such.
FullSizeRender2_zps7v9n8zyt.jpg

FullSizeRender11_zpsd5mmklyl.jpg

FullSizeRender10_zpszbcy0rti.jpg
FullSizeRender8_zps83hyzcfw.jpg
FullSizeRender7_zps3qh9moke.jpg
FullSizeRender6_zpsm1ii1h88.jpg
FullSizeRender9_zpsos8u0vlh.jpg

Finally received the perfect bag to me (Peak Design Everyday Sling), I can take the mavic, my camera and accessories with me. The size is still very reasonable small, and got some space as well for more batteries, cable etc...

View attachment 3308 View attachment 3309

I have the Sling Charcoal but no Mavic yet (should arrive in the next few days). Glad to see that it fits in the Sling! I have a Fuji X-T1 that will fit in the middle like yours.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: bullbloke
Pelican im2200 (medium size). Love it because not huge, smaller for sure.
- Mavic Pro
- Controller
- 4 Batteries
- 4 props
- Marco Polo (locator/transceiver)
90a8766a36dc5ae47365ee2d39340d09.jpg

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Hello,
This is my first post. So I would like to introduce me.
I'm from Switzerland but live now in Germany. The Mavic Pro is my first drone and I realy like it.

Back to topic.
I bought the Fly more Combo with the Bag. The Bag is ok if you only want to bring the Mavic with you. But sometimes I need more space to bring my Camera and my Laptop with me. For this I bought the Manfrotto Unica V. Attached some pictures where you can see how it fits all in it.

Image08.JPG Image07.JPGImage01.JPG Image02.JPG Image03.JPG Image04.JPG

Last edited:
I now find I need a few ways to carry my Mavic and gear. I've got the GPC case for travel, a LowePro FastPack, BP 150 AW II, when I want to take a short hike with my Mavic.

Now I want those individual cases like Fstop Labs sells so I can just put the Mavic and controller in a larger hiking pack, and now want a bigger "short hike" pack where I can also carry my DSLR...

Finally settled on the Lowepro Photo Hatchback BP 250 AW II!
full

The "Photo hatch" seems to fit the Mavic fairly well! As well as the controller (in its case) 2 extra batteries and extra propellers. Charger and other stuff is placed in the main compartment.

I have the Sling Charcoal but no Mavic yet (should arrive in the next few days). Glad to see that it fits in the Sling! I have a Fuji X-T1 that will fit in the middle like yours.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I really like this bag, everything fit perfectly.. I got mine all the time with me now! Hope you get your Mavic soon,.... Its an amazing beast :)

Reactions: theOz24
16707352_1427883297236201_7570647201913572998_o.jpg

My case fromSams Club..... :)27 bucks, 20 for the Case 7 for the Plastidip:) Holds controller, wall charger, sd cards,car charger, I Pad 3, Note 4 for Backup, Mavic Pro, charging hub, and all wires. I made Slots for four extra batteries, but i put extra props and landing gear in 2 of them. and charging Hub. Prop gaurds stored in top and bottom of case.

Reactions: plowboy1065
I am loving my new bag from Amazon. It is the thinnest hard case I've found at only 4.3 inches thick and it has the good sold foam and room for everything including my iPad. And best of all it was only $36.

Attachments

• New Mavic Case 1.jpg
    New Mavic Case 1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 219
  • New Mavic Case 2.jpg
    New Mavic Case 2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 209
  • New Mavic Case 3.JPG
    New Mavic Case 3.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 219
My casematix carries everything plus room for three more batteries or perhaps batteries and a car charger. Was able to customize with plucked foam and case is nicely sized.

Guess I should include the pics.

ea804f6e562a7c64d9b03a82805e17cc.jpg
9569059e4404bb67d172338538a87c92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots[/IMG]

Last edited:
I am loving my new bag from Amazon. It is the thinnest hard case I've found at only 4.3 inches thick and it has the good sold foam and room for everything including my iPad. And best of all it was only $36.
Could we have a link please?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I use the small cases from aliexpress for the controller and mavic when I want to travel light, or I put them inside a SKB 3i-1510-6 when it's less of an issue. The shield k1 is mounted to the lid and rotates to vertical for closing.

20170223_000103.jpg

Yes.....the foam can be plucked for customization and also easily cut for depth. Currently holds drone, three extra batteries, remote, remote shade, 4-way charger and all included cables. Still have room for two more batteries and the car charger.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore