DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

2257243eb203fbbff6684422b0b760b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

@Kristian T. Aune Picture of inside upper please to highlight how the LED light source was mounted and wired please

Easy to carry around everywhere
Actually looks larger in the photo but its great size

IMG_0444.JPG IMG_5440.JPG IMG_7054.JPG

@TheLightSpeed! Kristian did actually indicate that it is the official DJI OSMO case with Mavic Stickers attached earlier in the thread.
What I want to know is how are the LED 's setup for the inside? I had this idea a while back to wire them with a small pin switch that only allows the LED's to turn on once the case has been opened and shuts them off when its closed.

IMG_20161219_140235.jpg
A box that j found my work was tossing out so I nabbed it before they threw it out
Fits my mavic and accessories perfectly :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This thread is awesome, so many different bags and ideas that just shows how versatile this drone is. I like my hard case but I think the messenger bag or these small bags are great for this drone. Just like the ability to walk around with something so small and inconspicuous where no one knows I have 2 thousand dollars of gear in my bag. These camera bags and hard cases do scream something is more valuable.

Keep all of the awesome pics coming.

I got the 'fly more' kit but the bag that comes with it is just not my style so I use this 6" wide x 12" tall sling bag instead.
I added some padding to it for additional protection and it holds everything with room to spare.

View attachment 2430
Where did you get your tactial bag from, link?

I hate it when people post and don't give details...

Hi :) Sorry for the lack og details :)
It's a osmo-case from eBay with Mavic-sticker on it. Inside there is a short LED rgb-strip with colour/dim-switch witch is activated with a flip-swithc when i opens. There is also a 30.000mAh slim powerbank and a 4-port hub for lights and charging controller/phone. But i have not yet reicived my Mavic so it's not all fitted yet. It will be hidden inside the padding and the bank charged when box is shut. There is room for it all i think, done my measuring:)

Reactions: timesnaps
Hi :) Sorry for the lack og details :)
It's a osmo-case from eBay with Mavic-sticker on it. Inside there is a short LED rgb-strip with colour/dim-switch witch is activated with a flip-swithc when i opens. There is also a 30.000mAh slim powerbank and a 4-port hub for lights and charging controller/phone. But i have not yet reicived my Mavic so it's not all fitted yet. It will be hidden inside the padding and the bank charged when box is shut. There is room for it all i think, done my measuring:)

Thanks for the update! :) @Kristian T. Aune How about some pictures of the inside to view the setup?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929