DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

show your faa registration labels or plates on MP

Dann

Reactions
hi guys; I just want to see some or yours picts of MP with the faa registration # on your mavic so I can take note and think what I can do for my MP

thanks in advice [emoji106] [emoji576]
Daniel (puerto rico)[emoji3]

I don't want to "advertise" my number..but I have it on the inside battery bay...written on opposing sides in case one of them looks smudged...

ok thanks merlin23 i think exactly that but I have understand that I will be in some place that can be seen correct me if I am wrong ..
but I was thinking to put inside baterry compartment..

Well I placed FAA number on nose of aircraft as part of my skin. If someone finds it I want to make sure they see the number. Some people may not remove battery from it or know how to depending who finds it. My Mavic stays in my bag if not flying. I don't leave it out for display. I record what I want to record and put it away. So I'm not bothered about it being on the outside.

ok thanks merlin23 i think exactly that but I have understand that I will be in some place that can be seen correct me if I am wrong ..
but I was thinking to put inside baterry compartment..
As long as tools aren't required to access the number. Inside battery compartment is fine.

So while on this topic. Say someone does find your Mavic that was lost. How does someone look up the number that the FAA provided for the UAS $5 registration????

Do they just contact FAA or is there a website to look this up?

I've got my number written on a sticker inside the battery bay. Easy to access, and if the sticker fades or comes out I have a couple more ready to go in the Mavic carry bag.

Made a "label" and put faa# on one leg and reward with my cell # on other leg.
I figure with all the info dji and the drone records- if you fly thru someone's windshield and cause a 30 car pileup--- someone's going to find you anyway---

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett