DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show Your Goods!

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have gathered a few,, What Ya Got? I have been on the Pilots Network for a while.
Just sharing my goods!
myfleet1.jpg

myfleet2.jpg

Ok,... I don't think anyone can compete with this. Nice fleet!
Btw- what is the hex in between the inspires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: curtissimo
Ok,... I don't think anyone can compete with this. Nice fleet!
Btw- what is the hex in between the inspires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be the Walkera Tali H 500. Very fast.

Blue Bird: That's what my "fleet" would look like - - had I never gotten married and had children. Just saying... If you're happily married with children, I'd be shocked! But, if you were, I would gladly admit my prejudice in this case.... ;) Also, from the looks of those props [all properly aligned] you and I both suffer from a severe case of OCD.

I see more and more posts [on this forum] where the OP refers to his "significant other's permission" before spending more $$ on this hobby/obsession/love.

Reactions: 2nd2non
Very nice! But just curious, why does one need so many, are you commercial?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I am mostly a collector. However, I do work in a dealership and do many repairs for my clients. So as a tech, I have accumulated a few. And yes, those are all mine. I rotate them every other weekend or so.

Blue Bird: That's what my "fleet" would look like - - had I never gotten married and had children. Just saying... If you're happily married with children, I'd be shocked! But, if you were, I would gladly admit my prejudice in this case.... ;) Also, from the looks of those props [all properly aligned] you and I both suffer from a severe case of OCD.

I see more and more posts [on this forum] where the OP refers to his "significant other's permission" before spending more $$ on this hobby/obsession/love.
Thanks, but I am happily married and have a beautiful daughter.
My advantage is, I don't have a mortgage and my wife has a great career.
All in all though, I wish I could add the big boys to the fleet. Hopefully in time I will be able add a Inspire 2 and a Matrice 600.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots