DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silence the lamb - Mavic RC teardown

Easty

Reactions
Definitely not for everybody. but we'll done.

Certainly it's not an easy case to crack. Hopefully this is good info for people to decide not to open it, or help if they want to. I can imagine in a while batteries may need to be replaced and it may come in handy.

Reactions: Dronewerkz
...or simply cut a thin strip of duct tape and cover the speaker aperture to dull it down a little, or go into settings and mute it (don't worry this post will make sense when feedback results in this setting being added in f/w upgrade)

I figure that the constant beeping to warn you, for example, that your £750 drone is about to ditch in the ocean is worthwhile, albeit an annoyance.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

...or simply cut a thin strip of duct tape and cover the speaker aperture to dull it down a little, or go into settings and mute it (don't worry this post will make sense when feedback results in this setting being added in f/w upgrade)

I figure that the constant beeping to warn you, for example, that your £750 drone is about to ditch in the ocean is worthwhile, albeit an annoyance.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Well you have Vibration of the RC, your phone gives you notifications and numerous visual references too. It should be like an aircraft master alert where you can just accept and mute, also be able to turn it of the wheel and picture/image operations.

Nice work Easty, entertaining video too.
Like the Mavic itself it's fascinating to see how well the remote is designed also.

Reactions: Easty
Nice work Easty, entertaining video too.
Like the Mavic itself it's fascinating to see how well the remote is designed also.

Cheers mate. Certainly, it's like they hired phone circuit board designers. can only imagine what their future offerings will be.

Reactions: Dronewerkz
Your unboxing video cracked me up too... let us know when you start blogging on YouTube.

Nothing left out its the motor contacts
full

fan-and-erm-eccentric-rotating-mass-vibration-motor.115

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent