DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Single Propeller blade

Jaysjob

Reactions
Hello!
Does anyone know if you can separate one of the blades from the set of blades? Looking at the propellers like this: there are 4 propellers on the Mavic. Each propeller has 2 blades. I have two propellers with one bad blade one each. Is it possible to combine both to make one good propeller?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello!
Does anyone know if you can separate one of the blades from the set of blades? Looking at the propellers like this: there are 4 propellers on the Mavic. Each propeller has 2 blades. I have two propellers with one bad blade one each. Is it possible to combine both to make one good propeller?

You can see that the blades are attached to the hub with a sort of rivet. I suppose you could try to drill out the rivets and rivet a replacement blade into place. I sincerely doubt the quality one could achieve v. the factory original, however.

Blade sets are cheaper than the accident that seems bound to happen.

Don't. Just my advice, but don't.

Mixing and matching will likely be imbalanced, causing jello (camera microvibrations) or poor flight characteristics.

Propellers are sold in pairs, I was hoping you meant splitting out pairs of propellers, not individual blades. Even in pairs of propellers, these things are super-cheap but highly critical pieces of equipment. Don't cheap out.

Reactions: Jaysjob and Robbyg
I agree with Halley. You do not want a prop to come lose and and smack someone in the face.

Reactions: Jaysjob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22