DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skiing with Mavic and Taco-RC ND filters

great video, which rating ND filters did you use, ND32?
I also love skiing but only where you don't have to walk too!

Its all about the up now man! Getting out and skinning up some terrain is more for the experience to me, the ski down is just the reward. Its like hiking but quickly descending afterwards in the cold!

Next time I hear some idiot going on about how the '...Mavic camera just doesn't cut it, not like my P3 Pro...' type of rubbish, I'm going to send them a link to this video. Simply stunning. I've got the Mavic and even I didn't realise it could film this good! My ND filters turn up tomorrow (Polar Pro), our weather people in England say we are to expect snow later on in Feb so fingers crossed. Would love to get something epic like this on film, makes you realise just how far these little drones have come on since the early days, all of 3 years ago.

By the way, did the cold cause too much hassle? Everything looks great, did notice one bit of 'jerky' footage as the gimbal came up and wondered if that could be due to the conditions?

great video, which rating ND filters did you use, ND32?
I also love skiing but only where you don't have to walk too!
ND8 to start. Should have switched to the 32 when we skied in further, but my fingers were frozen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS