DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Me too but am curious whether this is Matte or Gloss finish from DecalGirl. Heard earlier in thread that some thought glossy looks better and more like a paint finish vs a sticker but if this is matte then it looks pretty good.

I didn't realise there was an option, I was hoping for a matte finish, hope I ordered the right one!! I did also read the comment about the gloss skins being better, but I think that can also depend on the design. I reckon the camo would look better in matte IMHO.

hi guys,

Like mine?
a8b76919ecaa23ce34ad14f1bc2c032c.jpg
42776310cf64d9acfb94d045fef8384a.jpg

I didn't realise there was an option, I was hoping for a matte finish, hope I ordered the right one!! I did also read the comment about the gloss skins being better, but I think that can also depend on the design. I reckon the camo would look better in matte IMHO.

I couldn't help but also order the same digi camo. I just put it on yesterday and it looks awesome. I think the glossy would look a litttle strange for camo and so that's why I went with the default matte/satin finish.

I couldn't help but also order the same digi camo. I just put it on yesterday and it looks awesome. I think the glossy would look a litttle strange for camo and so that's why I went with the default matte/satin finish.
Pictures please, I have matte digi Camo on the way and wonder what it will look like.

On DecalGirl, Matte is default, but if you check your order summary from the email link it also says there. If you didn't actively select Glossy then it should be Matte. Anyway, let us know and share pics please when you can.

Reactions: minimpw
Also I am specifically hoping ezekielguy86 could answer and tell us if his is Matte. Because that looks good and if his is matte then I'm sure I'm also happy with that. But the digicamo one about half way through this thread... not so sure cause it looks more "papery" if that's a word. Might just be the camera used to take the pic.

a8c6768d3b71bcf98677b3c51673f2bf.jpg

#518 ezekielguy86

Reactions: Skyler
Can anyone that has ordered from Drone Wraps confirm whether the standard order comes with 1 or 3 battery wraps?

It's definitely a matte finish. I'll post some when I get home tomorrow but they look like ezekiels above.

Cut file was very accurate, no under mavic but legs completely wrapped. 4 batteries in cut file and the controller front and top. I was a little nervous how it would go, but it worked a treat. I just used it as a layer in photoshop, then created my design as a second layer
Thanks for the reply and the image to see how the cut files is like. To bad he didn't make cut files for the bottom for a complete wrap.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e