DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

I couldn't decide on a skin for my MP and ended up doing decals. Flag and lettering by Dylan Young. Punisher decals courtesy of my wife's new Cameo 3 printer. Overall, I'm happy how it came out.

Edit: Came home to my Nanuk 920 case decked out with the Mavic Pro logo. My wife is out of control with her new vinyl cutter.

Nice!

Reactions: Birdman5280
For those asking, here are some pics of a matte camo skin i had on before I went to the custom glossy skin. (Both are from Decalgirl).

Matte Camo:
495f8323078588f7ea6e478b10aa90ff.jpg

b4daa50a2f7db37fb3e326c19dc4c2dd.jpg

Glossy custom:
e974823826b25ff9af29b2919410426c.jpg

25c08ffdc3241351f6979f5edb9f2bb6.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, the skins come off nicely without leaving any residue. If your careful to prevent stretching the decals, you could use them again.

Here's the matte set after i took them off:
ac16a693ed27d762b878afba026b13b6.jpg

TYH.jpg

About two months have passed since we started selling to the world.
We are just beginning this business, so there are many unknown things and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Some colors are no pasted photos in the lineup, but they are taken in the very near future.

We are glad that orders came more than expected.
And We heard various interesting requests.
Many things were learned from everyone and helped by many people in this thread.
We shipped the most to the United States and this week got orders from UAE and Luxembourg too.
We are developing the new series "Poly" at full power.
We would like to continue to develop better products and provide customers with convenience and pleasure.

We will drop a coupon here with appreciation.

Coupon Code: THANKS10

* This coupon is discount for all order prices by 10%.
* You can use it as many times as you like, and you can tell this to your friends.
* This coupon can be used on March 26, that is until our banner ends.

Here is my goal:
I would like to minimize the appearance of the Mavic in the sky.

Not because I plan on flying covert stealth missions, I just want to be less annoying to the bystanders on the ground. I want to avoid annoying the random dog walker in the park as I fly by 200 ft above. I just don't like being "that guy."

1) I'm thinking a color scheme that is all white on the bottom would be good for that, no? Or maybe a light blue that would match the sky when you look up? The "sky camo" version looks too dark to actually blend in, plus a military look goes against my "not startling people" goal.
I need an "orca" style- one that is white on bottom and black on top.

2) Do I want matte or glossy? I think glossy looks better but wonder if it would reflect the sunlight more and make it stand out more?

Maybe I'm being hypersensitive and should just get whatever because it will be noticeable no matter what.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Here is my goal:

Not because I plan on flying covert stealth missions, I just want to be less annoying to the bystanders on the ground. I want to avoid annoying the random dog walker in the park as I fly by 200 ft above. I just don't like being "that guy."

1) I'm thinking a color scheme that is all white on the bottom would be good for that, no? Or maybe a light blue that would match the sky when you look up? The "sky camo" version looks too dark to actually blend in, plus a military look goes against my "not startling people" goal.

2) Do I want matte or glossy? I think glossy looks better but wonder if it would reflect the sunlight more and make it stand out more?

Maybe I'm being hypersensitive and should just get whatever because it will be noticeable no matter what.
I really dont think the bottom color is going to matter much as it wont all be covered anyway due to the sensors. When I had mine at about 220', I couldnt even hear the thing. Dont think it would bother many people below.

Here is my goal:

As noted, you can't skin the bottom for obvious reasons, but if you could, you'd only have to look at the colors they painted fighter aircraft in WWII, particularly the Navy in the Pacific. Light Blue.

As noted, you can't skin the bottom for obvious reasons, but if you could, you'd only have to look at the colors they painted fighter aircraft in WWII, particularly the Navy in the Pacific. Light Blue.

To clarify, I don't mean skin over the air vents or heat sinks on bottom. But some skins seem to have more coverage down the sides and around the bottom than others. Drone wrap seems to cover the most... Though it is hard to tell.

It comes with one u can buy extra if I remember for 2 more battery stickers for like $13

That is correct. Just received mine and basic set has one battery cover without numbers. The additional sets of two are $13 and include matching color numbers from zero to nine on every sheet.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
I couldn't decide on a skin for my MP and ended up doing decals. Flag and lettering by Dylan Young. Punisher decals courtesy of my wife's new Cameo 3 printer. Overall, I'm happy how it came out.

Edit: Came home to my Nanuk 920 case decked out with the Mavic Pro logo. My wife is out of control with her new vinyl cutter.

The logo on your case rocks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929