DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Anyone familiar with the company "istyles".. Don't think I've seen them here but noticed they sell their wraps for $25usd, and they come with 3 battery wraps. Would like to try them if anyone recommends

Reactions: timsco60
Another Digi Camo from DecalGirl in action. Matte finish, Orange reflective bands around legs.

33160090280_79ef610837_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CGVET
Here is my goal:
I would like to minimize the appearance of the Mavic in the sky.

Not because I plan on flying covert stealth missions, I just want to be less annoying to the bystanders on the ground. I want to avoid annoying the random dog walker in the park as I fly by 200 ft above. I just don't like being "that guy."

1) I'm thinking a color scheme that is all white on the bottom would be good for that, no? Or maybe a light blue that would match the sky when you look up? The "sky camo" version looks too dark to actually blend in, plus a military look goes against my "not startling people" goal.
I need an "orca" style- one that is white on bottom and black on top.

2) Do I want matte or glossy? I think glossy looks better but wonder if it would reflect the sunlight more and make it stand out more?

Maybe I'm being hypersensitive and should just get whatever because it will be noticeable no matter what.

Are you Woody Allen? You are, aren't you!

Anyone familiar with the company "istyles".. Don't think I've seen them here but noticed they sell their wraps for $25usd, and they come with 3 battery wraps. Would like to try them if anyone recommends
Pretty much same as decal girl skins

Didn't realize decalgirl does come with enough for 3 batteries, i thought it was only 1. Ill probably stick with decalgirl since they have more of a reputation

I bought Ashland Aerial file and printed in black matte.
I used those vinil - I don't know how it is called in english - those you use for logos in glass doors for example...

Here is the result.

I tried DecaGirl and iCarbons before.

This is much lighter and look better. thanks Ashland Aerial.

f4d36bed3f972fb3a4ea10f934a50873.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Could you share the cut file ?

Reactions: elchato2512
Can you share the link? I already purchased a Cut file package for almost all of the DJI products(consumer drones) but not sure if that's the same. We purchased DecaGirl, iCarbons and that package and we're mixing to have the best of all 3. Once we have that will create our own cut file or designs.

Reactions: Sdt09
Can you share the link? I already purchased a Cut file package for almost all of the DJI products(consumer drones) but not sure if that's the same. We purchased DecaGirl, iCarbons and that package and we're mixing to have the best of all 3. Once we have that will create our own cut file or designs.
I used the Ashland Aerial file. I fixed several things and I'm going to fix several more. But it's a good starting point.

Reactions: Gizmo21
I used the Ashland Aerial file. I fixed several things and I'm going to fix several more. But it's a good starting point.
Can you explain what you need to fix? Are you taking about the cut file itself that you bought or your design use on it? I email them if the file is a complete wrap including the bottom of the Mavic but no answer yet. Thanks

Can you explain what you need to fix? Are you taking about the cut file itself that you bought or your design use on it? I email them if the file is a complete wrap including the bottom of the Mavic but no answer yet. Thanks
The Cut File itself. The Mavic is symmetrical. If you look at the the template very close there are several opposite corners that aren't the same, Not symmetrical . This is just one example. Like I said it was a good start but I spend a bunch of time getting it closer to the way I wanted it.

Bottom of the arms yes but the under belly bottom is not included.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Dronewrap from Japan is the best in my opinion. My blue wrap is a couple posts back with Dallas Cowboys logos. Looks good. Takes some time and patients to apply.
Totaly Agree, tried others and even a Gold from iCarbons but the Stratosphere Blue from Dronewrap is the best by far.
6a5cd0a19e2379328808b679ab28fb39.jpg

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Whats the shipping time for DroneWraps to the states?
In the case of EMS, it is almost one week. Item enters LAX and goes to each state from there.
The west side is early and the eastern side is a bit slow.
If it is not EMS, there are many differences in the state from 2 weeks to 1 month.
This is because transportation between bases and priority of customs clearance are different.
Thank you.

Last edited:
In the case of EMS, it is almost one week. Item enters LAX and goes to each state from there.
The west side is early and the eastern side is a bit slow.
If it is not EMS, there are many differences in the state from 2 weeks to 1 month.
This is because transportation between bases and priority of customs clearance are different.
Thank you.
Whats EMS?

Reactions: Natedoggz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara