DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

I ordered a set from DecalGirl as well. Got a shipping notice today! I was really groovin' on the olive drab, as well as a few of the digi camo patterns...but I thought better of it when I considered loosing the drone in the underbrush and it being, well, camouflaged while trying to find it. I went with something red. Not too flashy, but cool looking. I'm looking for a little protection to the finish is all...

Reactions: jointeffort
I ordered a set from DecalGirl as well. Got a shipping notice today! I was really groovin' on the olive drab, as well as a few of the digi camo patterns...but I thought better of it when I considered loosing the drone in the underbrush and it being, well, camouflaged while trying to find it. I went with something red. Not too flashy, but cool looking. I'm looking for a little protection to the finish is all...

I had a similar concern but went olive drab anyhow, plan on attaching a "tile" to the drone so it beeps and shows up on the "tile "app when nearby as well as shows me it's last known position.

Find Your Keys, Wallet & Phone with Tile’s Bluetooth Tracker and Save Up to 35%. | Tile

Reactions: Slantnose79
Like the olive green drab idea and registration numbers will look cool in the arms and even maybe a poster girl image on the side . Loving it

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Just got in my iCarbon neon green skin and battery covers. They're vinyl and seem to stick well without having an issue if you need to peel them off (had to reposition one or two thanks to big thumbs). The kits come with one battery cover but you can order extras. Also ordered one day, shipped the next. So far love the look...

84d2aaa94fe3e73dbbfd49067692f44d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just my icarbons today.
7cbcd957b225e06cf2042c205cff4fab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just ordered the Blue Carbon Fiber from Icarbons (Blue is my favorite color, and I think it will help to locate it if anything happens to it) FYI today is the last day for the "2017" code (free shipping and 25% off)

Reactions: BrundlesMavic
Anyone have templates to make your own skins? I have a bunch of different carbon fiber vinyl and other stuff I'd like to try without having to buy a pre-cut set.
Been scouring the webz for the last 3 weeks with no luck. The only option is to buy a set and make some stencils from there. Time consuming but worth it if you're like me and have about 20 vinyl options from car wrapping.

Reactions: Jemi9OD
Got mine from DecalGirl as well received them yesterday. I went with urban camo. The fit of the pieces is very good.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost