DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

No, no heat at all, the instructions specifically state not to use heat.
The pieces are very well cut and overlap in strategic places for almost total coverage.
It did take a while to apply, a few hours actually but i was being pedantic.
I was following the installation vid on YT one piece at a time making sure every piece was located correctly before continuing. The kit is very good, just wish i had another mavic so i could do another.
This is the first one in Australia Im told.
View attachment 4520 View attachment 4521 View attachment 4522

Looks really great! I'm glad you showed the underside. Allows people to see what the Mavic looks like while up in the sky.
Thanks!

Reactions: spartanMF
I'm getting this as soon as the English site is up and running. Looks amazing quality and will hide the dent and numerous scratches on my Mavic! :D
Same here, I will feel better when I understand the site I am buying from :)

Is there anyone that can PM me the pdf for the cut file. I work at a vinyl shop and can make anything and cheap too.

I think the point of the post is that he wanted anyone that wanted a copy to pay the $5 for it and why the link was provided, I could be wrong though. I probably will not purchase it and hold out for the English site for the Dronewrap since it looks very good in the 4 examples I have seen.

I think the point of the post is that he wanted anyone that wanted a copy to pay the $5 for it and why the link was provided, I could be wrong though. I probably will not purchase it and hold out for the English site for the Dronewrap since it looks very good in the 4 examples I have seen.

I confess I didn't read the whole thread. But will gladly pay five bucks for the Image to be able to create my own skins. Who do I send the money to?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Any links to where you purchased from and photos of your Mavic?

9d64b5f8cc448301023acc5082dc68c6.jpg
948717f2f5870f91b987f6f2ebdc7508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This was my first experience with skins and I went with decal girl's Digital Navy Camo. I liked being able to customize the decals (maybe that's standard?) so was able to add in my FAA #, phone # w/ dollar signs, and even a USA sticker on the sides.

View attachment 4622
Why do you want dollar signs in your phone number.

Reactions: Icarus
There seems to be Sale at DecalGirl -25% off every order with WINTER25 code (Expires January 24, 2017 at midnight EST). I think I'll get skin there instead of waiting for DroneWrap to launch their international website.
Now have to just figure out if I want cool looking dark skin or more practical bright one to make searching for missing drone easier. Hard choice :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian