DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyboss drones

I ordered from them and asked the same question a few days ago. We might be the only ones

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Haven't heard anything bad about them because I looked so hopefully they will come through. I do follow them on twitter and tweeted them asking about shipping and they said they haven't heard anything from DJI but that's been about a week or more ago.

Just sent them an email asking if they've heard anything and they were very quick to respond. No news though but that's a good sign

Just sent them an email asking if they've heard anything and they were very quick to respond. No news though but that's a good sign

no its not.. it just means they are just as clueless as everyone else is..

the only good news is when they say they have some and yours is on the way.. when that is likely to be will only the gods know.. and maybe DJI.. he he

trog

From never ordering from them I was a little hesitant but can't really blame Skyboss for anything. Hurry up and wait like everyone else which I was prepared for lol

I originally ordered from them, on 09/28 then realized they are not an authorized DJI retailer. After contacting DJI I learned that unless I bought Care Refresh that I didn't have a warranty. Anyways I cancelled order and ordered with Drone Nerds.

On the plus side, I ordered my Trackimo from them and it arrived quickly.

My Mavic Fly More ordered on 10/01 from Drone Nerds is supposed to arrive the same time frame. Mid November. It seems that a lot of these drone retailers all use perhaps the same warehouse. At least in ordering with Skyboss I would say your more likely to receive your order faster than some of the other options at this point.

Reactions: Nemo
no its not.. it just means they are just as clueless as everyone else is..

the only good news is when they say they have some and yours is on the way.. when that is likely to be will only the gods know.. and maybe DJI.. he he

trog
Hey have you ordered from skyboss drones? Have you heard anything yet? Thanks

I've heard nothing. They said on or around the 17th but haven't heard from them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103