DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SKYREAT ND Filters

TxTroy

Reactions
With the PolarPro and DJI ND Filters being hard to come by, I picked up a set by SKYREAT. It came with ND4, ND8, ND/PL8 and ND/PL16. They come in a plastic clamshell case with a dense foam insert. The filters have glass lenses and aluminum frames. They're very light at just 1.2 grams each and they attach easily.

As with all of the others I've seen reviewed, they are a bit of a pain to remove. Being so small, there's just not much to hold on to. I recommend keeping the gimbal lock in place while installing and removing them.

The video quality with them is great, no flaring or other anomalies thus far. I do wish they would have included an ND32 instead of two ND8s (ND8 + ND/PL8). At $60 on Amazon, they're on par with most other filters price wise. Overall, I'm happy with them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I saw these on Amazon as well, and almost pulled the trigger on them. However, I'm not familiar with the brand and opted for the Taco RC multi coated instead. Had there been more reviews I would have bought them. I hope they work out well for you.

Love the Tacos as well. In Colorado, I use the 16 and 32 a lot! Very easy to put on and remove.

How does blue sky look when using the ND/PL filters? Smooth or any banding?

Love the Tacos as well. In Colorado, I use the 16 and 32 a lot! Very easy to put on and remove.
That's good to hear. Mine should be delivered this week and can't wait to try them. I was also considering the Polar Pro Cinema Series, but the availability and price drove me to the Taco. I've heard great things and I'm sure I'll enjoy them.

I went with PolarPro's Cinema Vivid Series. And not only are they known to produce the best looking Pics & Video taken from the Mavic Pro.... But the customer support has been awesome through my experiences. They also ship my order's on the same day. They're in California and it usually takes 4-7 days for common orders to arrive from others I generally get stuff from. But PolarPro has their items to me in 2 days shipping.

I found the PolarPro Filters being easy to come by.

I don't see any difference in built quality between skyreat and polarpro. they look identical. skyreat is slightly slimmer and that's a good thing.

Attachments

• IMG_5805.jpg
    IMG_5805.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5807.jpg
    IMG_5807.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads