DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smaller mavic case?

Jmhoff17

Reactions
Hey guys.. just received my mavic Friday and am looking at case options. I'm looking for something small that could fit in my backpack (I hike, surf, etc) so I'd like something that could fit with the rest of the things I normally take with me. I noticed the dji shoulder bag looks like a good size, but at 79 dollars it seems a bit pricey. I also saw the cases on aliexpress and am thinking about placing an order for those.. only problem is I have a trip in two weeks and it appears that with standard shipping they won't arrive in time. Any recommendations? Even if it's temporary to get me through my trip until the others I order arrive. Thanks!

So, for my hiking and shotgun projects I use this Range Pouch (large) from Peak Designs. It fits the Mavic perfectly but nothing else - that said, I love it cause you can wear it on a sling or belt, making launching it quickly a snap. For the perfect combo, I pair it with their Everyday Sling, which fits everything perfectly.

Hope this helps

I like these to throw the delicate parts into any other bag
aa9384a6c8c868aa0418aa5065d7e823.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm going to check out that pouch as a temporary solution while I wait for my other cases to arrive. Happy flying!

Sorry, I live in China and eBay don't exist here. But others will be able to post a link to eBay or Amazon for sure

Reactions: Oreo

Attachments

• 2017-02-09.jpg
    2017-02-09.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 163
  • 2017-202-09.jpg
    2017-202-09.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 202217-02-09.jpg
    202217-02-09.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 160
These are great, thanks for sharing this!

I just ordered the DJI sleeve, but I think I'll cancel that order and get these instead. These are pretty darn cheap and will make it easy to throw the Mavic and controller in any bag with some protection. Perfect, really...

...too bad the shipping times on these China parts are sooooo friggin' long.

Those small bags from Amazon/Ebay/ali Express are awesome and fit the Mavic great . Lots of good protection from the padding in such a small bag .

These are great, thanks for sharing this!

I just ordered the DJI sleeve, but I think I'll cancel that order and get these instead. These are pretty darn cheap and will make it easy to throw the Mavic and controller in any bag with some protection. Perfect, really...

...too bad the shipping times on these China parts are sooooo friggin' long.

Ordered the individual hard shell cases from f-stop labs. Delivered in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Here is what I just got. After trying many cases, this is the perfect one for me. It's so small, but well made, has the good foam and fits everything I need including iPad and more. Not to mention it
s as nice as the $100+ cases but only costs $36 on Amazon.

Attachments

• New Mavic Case 1.jpg
    New Mavic Case 1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 183
  • New Mavic Case 2.jpg
    New Mavic Case 2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 162
  • New Mavic Case 3.JPG
    New Mavic Case 3.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 166
Just received mine and work great .
IMG_7807.JPG Fit in my over the shoulder case great
IMG_7809.JPG IMG_7810.JPG Doesn't look big but have
3 extra battery's + 2 battery banks as well as all my cables
And extra stuff.

These came from F.StopThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: Scapegoat
Pelican 1300 is the smallest hardcase you can buy. Mine holds my bird, charger, spare props, spare batt., controller, and landing gear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143