DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smallest cases found

AdamDom

Reactions
I work in China and found the smallest cases made for the Mavic. They make them for the controller, batteries and Mavic. Is anyone selling these in the states?

Attachments

• case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 236
  • case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 230
  • case3.jpg
    case3.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 230
  • case4.jpg
    case4.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 216
  • case5.jpg
    case5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 241
Looks like I found an option that includes a case for both mavic and controller, faster shipping... $60 USD. Definitely more than I was hoping, and the quality is PROBABLY sub-par. Mostly paying for shipping :(

I would bring some back to the states but I'm not coming back until June. They're about $8 here and they are fairly good quality. I think I found myself a new business :)

I would bring some back to the states but I'm not coming back until June. They're about $8 here and they are fairly good quality. I think I found myself a new business :)
Yeah a lot of people DO make that their business. If you have the channels or travel enough, can be worth it :). Not sure this is a big enough market to be worth it though!

I bought the controller and Mavic case off Aliexpress.com for $32 total, free shipping. They already shipped and have a 12-20 day expected time frame to arrive in California. It's pretty easy.

Bought this on AliExpress, shipped in 1 business day, but 14 days and counting to receive it!

Love the idea and plan to use it in combination with my Incase DSLR Sling bag. It will give me some added protection while in the bag and also allow me the option to pull it out and quickly throw in whatever bag I, or my wife :) , may be taking for the day.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I looked and in the description towards the bottom it says approximately 60 days ship time.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ended up selecting EMS for Canada and it has a delivery guarantee of 15 days. Here's hoping!

I'm personally a fan of the nanuk 910.. these cases are too small for me. I want to carry atleast 2 extra batteries

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore