DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smallest Mavic Cases UK

Jordan

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I want to get a case as small as possible but solid for the Mavic, 2 extra batteries and the controller. Can anyone recommend anything other than this one. Charger is a bonus but not required.

Aluminum Case for DJI Mavic Pro - £49.99

71cGpujUz5L._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is wrong with the Aluminium one? Where did you find this one, I don't suppose you have a link do you?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

Reactions: Xcel
Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

Thank you, I will try that for my backpacking stuff. I want a case as small as possible but still somewhat protective because the backpack does get bumped quite a lot. I'll stick it in a thin waterproof stuff sack as well for the rainy backpacking trips.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ