DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So Cal MAVIC Pilot 909/951/714/949 Areas

CanyonRunVideos

Reactions
I live in Chino Hills and I am ready to fly anytime during the weekdays or weekends. If anyone wants to go fly together just give me a shout out. My email addy is: [email protected]

Kent
b01e22752a6acba0921056ccafef69ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Hostage42
do you recommend any good places to fly in the Chino hills or surrounding areas??

I am in Rancho Cucamonga and am looking for some fun places to fly..

Thanks!

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
Hey there, there are plenty of cool spots in Chino Hills. My favorite spot in at the La Sierra Trailhead. You fly from a bluff and the flying area drops down from where the pilot stands so you can see your quad easily from there. There are no big obstructions in the area except for the hills and the Edison power lines off to the north but they are pretty far away.

If you like, we can meet and go there and fly anytime.

I would like to get some cool footage of each others' MAVIC PRO as we fly around the hills together. I haven't seen many videos of that kind of footage.

I do a lot of video editing as a business so I can put together a great video of the footage from both of our MAVIC'S footage!!!!

Kent Elliott
Canyon Run Videos
(951) 236-2152

Reactions: Hostage42
Hey there, there are plenty of cool spots in Chino Hills. My favorite spot in at the La Sierra Trailhead. You fly from a bluff and the flying area drops down from where the pilot stands so you can see your quad easily from there. There are no big obstructions in the area except for the hills and the Edison power lines off to the north but they are pretty far away.

I would like to get some cool footage of each others' MAVIC PRO as we fly around the hills together. I haven't seen many videos of that kind of footage.

I do a lot of video editing as a business so I can put together a great video of the footage from both of our MAVIC'S footage!!!!

Kent Elliott
Canyon Run Videos
(951) 236-2152

That sounds like a cool place to fly, I am in Moreno Valley, are there any airport restrictions there ? I have only had 4 flights so for 3 of them in front of my house. All with 100ft restrictions for March Air Reserve base, I live 1 mile from show center.
Check out my first video from my second flight with the Mavic.

That sounds like a cool place to fly, I am in Moreno Valley, are there any airport restrictions there ? I have only had 4 flights so for 3 of them in front of my house. All with 100ft restrictions for March Air Reserve base, I live 1 mile from show center.
Check out my first video from my second flight with the Mavic.

Hi Craig, it looks like your video on YouTube is setup as a "Private Video" so I can't see it.

Yes, that March Airbase is somewhere you need to stay away from! The best "App" to use to see if where you are located will be OK to fly your MAVIC PRO is called "AIRMAP". then you will be sure that the area you are currently located at is safe to fly there.

A few weeks ago I was flying near Moreno Valley at a nice little place to fly that may e close to where you live. The cross streets are Pigeon Pass Rd and Hidden Springs Dr it is north of the 60 fwy.

Hi Craig, it looks like your video on YouTube is setup as a "Private Video" so I can't see it.

Yes, that March Airbase is somewhere you need to stay away from! The best "App" to use to see if where you are located will be OK to fly your MAVIC PRO is called "AIRMAP". then you will be sure that the area you are currently located at is safe to fly there.

A few weeks ago I was flying near Moreno Valley at a nice little place to fly that may e close to where you live. The cross streets are Pigeon Pass Rd and Hidden Springs Dr it is north of the 60 fwy.

Try the video now and let me know what you think.

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
Try the video now and let me know what you think.

Hey Craig, your video clip looks really nice my friend. You may be able to play with the video manual settings to get a brighter, crisper picture. Other than than that keep on shooting and trying new settings and I just got some ND filters for my Mavic Pro so I am going to start playing with them tomorrow.

Are you coming this way. I get off at 2:30 and work close to your spot in Moreno Valley.
215 fwy and Eucalyptus. I also just got the Taco filter set and I tested it Monday and it really helps to get the shutter speed down.

Kent Elliott
Canyon Run Videos
(951) 236-2152

Looking into flying here but I was looking at B4UFly, it looks classified as a NFZ.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50