DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So FRUSTRATING! Why does it keep forcing me to land??!!

MavicMikeGA

Reactions
Power up and calibration all passed. No issue. However, when I start to fly it literally goes up 10 feet then lands again. I then disabled GPS, all sensors, and installed a different app than the DJI app and finally got if off the ground. I got one good photo (attached) before the battery died! I'm so done with this Mavic. I'm going to use my refresh care and get an Inspire or something. Why is it doing this?

Attachments

• Hartsville Jackson-2.JPG
    Hartsville Jackson-2.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: jasperthewonderdog
Power up and calibration all passed. No issue. However, when I start to fly it literally goes up 10 feet then lands again. I then disabled GPS, all sensors, and installed a different app than the DJI app and finally got if off the ground. I got one good photo (attached) before the battery died! I'm so done with this Mavic. I'm going to use my refresh care and get an Inspire or something. Why is it doing this?
i am guessing this is a wind up, for April 1st, if not yea get done with that mavic and just give it to me.

I'd say your next flight picture should show a hover over the White House and you will be asking why they have you in handcuffs.....

You're flying over an airport, not using DJI software, & complaining about problems with the Mavic. I hope this is an April Fools joke.

Yea you should definitely get an Inspire so you can fly at that airport! But that might also experience problems since it's only slightly bigger, better get a Matrice 200, that will solve ALL your problems.

I think if you launch directly from the air control tower you might have better luck.
So I called the control tower and they told me to **** off and that they didn't care if I was registered with the FAA or not. Is there someone I can call about these jerks and report them?

Reactions: Soundtekk
So I called the control tower and they told me to **** off and that they didn't care if I was registered with the FAA or not. Is there someone I can call about these jerks and report them?
yep you can call 911 they can help i am sure.

I have been having a similar issue. I took off near an Iranian military base. I got one good picture and then all of a sudden my Mavic flew away towards the base and a soldier hand caught it. I'm so sick of the Mavic and these fly aways. I sent DJI my flight log. They better replace or I'll sue!

Iran_base.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7