DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So how many batteries do you have for your Mav?

gixxerbill

Reactions
I did have two the stock one and an extra when I first ordered the drone. Then this weekend while packing to go the island I could only find one. My wife said it was already in the truck but she wasn't sure and I really wasn't sure. So I called best buy and sure enough they have them in stock now. So I bought another plus the $14 1/2 concave range extenders (that don't sit very good on antennas btw. Unloaded the truck and found the missing battery...now i have three. :D

What about ya'll? I like having 3 btw.

Reactions: Edjes
4, dind't really need more than 3 but friend ordered one for each of us in the group so that's nice. Also one of my original 3 from the FM combo seems to have lost 4-5 few mins of flight time so it's a good compensation, that one will go primarily to powerbank use.

Last edited:
Five. But I'd like to have seven. That would just about coincide with controller and iPhone battery drain times, for a full day's worth of flying without any car charging. Did I mention I LOVE to fly my Mavic? I take it in my car wherever I go, along with my takeoff mat, just in case I happen to see something I want to catch images of. As you all know, you can be in the air in a matter of a couple of minutes. So I like having plenty of power with me at all times ready to go.

I did have two the stock one and an extra when I first ordered the drone. Then this weekend while packing to go the island I could only find one. My wife said it was already in the truck but she wasn't sure and I really wasn't sure. So I called best buy and sure enough they have them in stock now. So I bought another plus the $14 1/2 concave range extenders (that don't sit very good on antennas btw. Unloaded the truck and found the missing battery...now i have three. :D

What about ya'll? I like having 3 btw.
I have the one coming with the Magic plus the other 2 from the flymore combo, so 3 total. For me, for now, I guess its enough...

Three and thinking about ordering one more. It crazy, but with my limited time to fly I use only two batteries max.

6 - it's better to have one when you need one, than you need one and have none ... ;)

Reactions: Rbruz
5 - they all fit in the litle camera bag that I now take everywhere.

As soon as I get back to the car they are back on charge as I move to the next location so I can happily flat 7,8 or more flights a day.

So far I've not run out but....you can never have too many :)

5 and only because I plan on going hiking in Nepal later this year. I will only have access to sporadic and expensive opportunities to charge.

Otherwise I think I'd only have two...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura