DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So I received my ship date for Best Buy

Rich Hudman

Reactions
I ordered the Mavic on Sep 28 and it was stated I would receive it around Oct 31 from Best Buy. Today I received an email stating that I will not be getting my Mavic until The end of Nov. Is there anyone else that has gotten a pushed date?
7176ee6f066b92213c8e2b7b2f048adc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

There's a whole thread on the Best Buy orders. We've all gotten the same e mail. Sorry you got bumped your order was several weeks before mine. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

No one is mentioning the very distinct wording of the email, as well as the availability on their website. It does not say "ships by..." or "get it by....".

It now says "release date". The same wording is now found on BH, BB, and Amazon. Clearly the delay is coming from DJI.

Looks like the latest Gizmodo article was correct when they said... "DJI did confirm that full production of the Mavic Pro has not started but said the company was doing everything it could to get production ramped up as quickly as possible."

Mine was pushed back to Nov 7th from Drone World.. They said all dealers got the same notification of a 2 week delay in shipping.. After that it depends on where you are in the pecking order from the dealer..

At least you guys are getting actual dates. Jessops (UK) are still saying "early November

I should be near the front of the line but who knows. I was one of the early adopters. Said this before if I get notification that mine is shipping before it hits the Apple store we are good. If... If not. I will just walk in and but it..

At least you guys are getting actual dates. Jessops (UK) are still saying "early November

Actually I have noticed that all new orders for Jessops is saying January now on the Web Page. I ordered this week when it was saying November. I called them today to be told it was November but I have a horrible feeling that I am going to be bumped to January which I am not going to be happy about clearly. ...... I am really trying not let this get to me as this was not what I expected after researching for months and having a change of heart as soon as the Mavic was launched. When did you place your order with Jessops?

Actually I have noticed that all new orders for Jessops is saying January now on the Web Page. I ordered this week when it was saying November. I called them today to be told it was November but I have a horrible feeling that I am going to be bumped to January which I am not going to be happy about clearly. ...... I am really trying not let this get to me as this was not what I expected after researching for months and having a change of heart as soon as the Mavic was launched. When did you place your order with Jessops?

Early October. They better sort this out ASAP. Jessops have said november to me from the start. Where are you finding actual dates? Mine just still says on back-order unless as mentioned, they said over email.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 11.04.47 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 11.04.47 am.png
    142 KB · Views: 70
I am referring to the store that if you try to buy one today it says that it will be January 2017 in Red at the top of the Screen. My order says the same as yours that it is on back order and that my order is being processed. No dates provided on the tracking information.

I am referring to the store that if you try to buy one today it says that it will be January 2017 in Red at the top of the Screen. My order says the same as yours that it is on back order and that my order is being processed. No dates provided on the tracking information.
Oooh, I see it now, I must be blind :oops:

Same here, I ordered on Jessops when it was saying November ... my order says back-order as well, just saw today if you try to buy today it says January ... hoping it just means they sold out the first batch :(

Attachments

• Digital_camera__camera__digital_dv_camcorder_and_accessories_-_Jessops.jpg
    Digital_camera__camera__digital_dv_camcorder_and_accessories_-_Jessops.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 66
Any idea when Apple will have them on the floor. I'm gonna keep my bb order active but I would swing to Apple and swoop one if it's before the 30th

The Australian Apple Store is stating 20 December for delivery

My Knoxville, TN Apple shows pickup date for Mavic Pro - December 21, 2016 & when ordering shows 6-7 weeks before shipping.

Mine was pushed back to Nov 7th from Drone World.. They said all dealers got the same notification of a 2 week delay in shipping.. After that it depends on where you are in the pecking order from the dealer..

Let me know when yours comes in.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka