DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So is DJI Store refund policy 7 days?

First, I'm not in any rush whatsoever to get the new Mavic. But today, I did order the combo package from Amazon. Amazon is the seller and, yes, I had to pay sales tax but I have had nothing but excellent experiences dealing with them so I will continue to give them my business. If I get it this year or next, it isn't an issue. I would like to see all who ordered before me get theirs first. I'll just keep flying my P3P and P3A until it comes. If an authorized DJI dealer has them to offer earlier through Amazon and no tax is involved I might consider ordering from there but right now perfectly content waiting it out.

I had to write over 90 e-mails to DJI just to get my Osmo mobile refund...It took 7 weeks and a lot of stress! That was also within the 7 days return period! Towards the end, I had to demand to speak with a manager but was told they don't speak English...So they eventually refunded my money.
Their tech support is downright awful. I would recommend you try resolving your return issues indirectly than DJI themselves.

Amazon only charges sales tax if they have a distribution center in your state. Maryland Amazon orders had no sales tax until last year when they opened a DC in Baltimore. :(

Not true... I bought via Amazon, DJI store. Mine was $999 and not a penny more.

I have a Distribution Center here too

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not true... I bought via Amazon, DJI store. Mine was $999 and not a penny more.

I have a Distribution Center here too
Amazon must also be the seller too.

Here in Norway every online store is entitled, by law, to accept a return within 14 days - if the customer is not happy with the product. The item can be used/tested too. You'll get a full refund, no questions asked. In addition some stores have up to 45 days with the same guarantee, just because they want to give good service to their customers... Pretty great imo. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian