DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So sorry ,but need a little help.. APP

puravidastyles

Reactions
so i just got my mavic.

i am wondering which app to down load?? dji go.... or dji go 4??

thanks all

What device are you using if you are using a samsung S7 then download the DJI go if not then down load the DJI go 4 app

Also remember if you update the mavic and have more than one battery to turn off both rc an drone after the update an repeat this with each battery

thanks anthony!! using an iphone .. so will get dji app 4 then... update? is that on the app.

Also ..sorry for so many questions but what are the best setting for the mavic and camera and shotting mode? hd, 4 k etc

Yes, firmware updating will go through the app. And if you have several batteries, then just power down the Mavic after the update has completed, and insert all the other batteries, so that they get updated, too.

I have not much experience with video settings yet, but it looks as if 2.7k is the best compromise between resolution, file size and data rate..

I'm not too familiar with the updating of batteries. So once the bird is updated, you turn it off, insert other battery, turn it on, then off?

sorry...might be being very stupid...but nearly every time i turn the thing on there is an update...when should we be changing the batteries... sorry for being such a novice..

but omg what a machine... first flight today and its just insane ... so stoked.

also ..for you pro..i dont want to do any editing yet... best setting... 4 k is too high i quess.. sorry again for being such a novice.

The procedure for updating spare batteries in DJI GO can be seen here.

thank so much you msinger.. so basically it will tell me when needed right? i am so happy with this thing...my god its such a machine..

any advice on the setting? not doing any post production just yet.

so basically it will tell me when needed right?
Right. You'll only see a prompt to update on the DJI GO home screen (prior to entering the camera view). If the DJI GO app starts in the camera view, then just click the "DJI" logo at the top, left corner of DJI GO to go back to the home screen.

Reactions: puravidastyles

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest