DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So where do you keep your drone when not flying?

gixxerbill

Reactions
I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* off wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?

I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* my wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?
The dining room table has been working for me! But it's the kitchen island when charging. Looks rather nice, me thinks.

Reactions: gixxerbill
I keep it in my truck. Just in case I am somewhere that I want to fly and wasn't planning on it
your not worried about someone stealing it? and don't you have to bring in the controller and batteries to charge?

Reactions: dave65
I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen pissing my wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?

If you want to get your wife off your back permanently, go buy a Matrice 600 and keep that on the dining room table. After she gets a load of that monster, she will beg you to get rid of it and put the Mavic back. It's all psychology.

In my tiny little Koozam case (holds everything). Case stays with me, at home, or on the back seat with my DSLR if I'm not home. No, you can't see my back seat from outside.

If you want to get your wife off your back permanently, go buy a Matrice 600 and keep that on the dining room table. After she gets a load of that monster, she will beg you to get rid of it and put the Mavic back. It's all psychology.
heck of an idea :D . But I think I would have to trade her in to afford that sucker. :D

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
In the dji soft bag , inside a Tilley reproduction WWII Pilot Intrepid bag

Attachments

• IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 107
'In the way' according to my wife... and that is usually anywhere I place it...

i think i married your wifes sister. lol
mines always in its bag in the garage. i just have an old photography backpack, nothing fancy.

i dont trust lipos in the house or in the car. being a long time RC person, ive seen too many go up in flames and they do some intense damage.

In its Mavic bag, in a large briefcase with all my daily essentials.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE