DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So, who cancelled their Mavic Order...

Kara

Reactions
How many of you cancelled your Mavic order and got a Phantom 4, instead, so you wouldn't have to wait?

Welcome to our newest forum Kara and not I :)

Good, I started seeing messages popping up in forums where people said that's what they're doing. I personally can wait and can't wait to fly one again.

No, mine arrived Monday. Unboxed it yesterday. Why would anyone want to cancel, can understand if you have to, but this is worth the wait..

I seriously thought about picking one up on craigslist instead of waiting. I like the new tech, and I "like" the portability, but I don't travel all that much, so it was a nice to have. Having said all that, I am still waiting

Absolutely still waiting! Nothing currently available in form factor or price point can compete with the Mavic Pro. Thats a big part of the lack of supply and alleged enormous demand.

Just like the signs that we sometimes see " You cannot rush perfection" . I dont really think the Mavic Pro is perfect per se, but you get my drift.

Reactions: Ikopta
In the end, I would be surprised if anyone did. With the drones being so different in fit, form and function that you would buy the Phantom 4 (or any other) and pine that you gave up your spot in line. The Mavic changes the game in technology, simplicity and transportability and there is nothing else like it. The wait will be worth it as the bugs are being ironed out by the early recipients !

In the end, I would be surprised if anyone did. With the drones being so different in fit, form and function that you would buy the Phantom 4 (or any other) and pine that you gave up your spot in line. The Mavic changes the game in technology, simplicity and transportability and there is nothing else like it. The wait will be worth it as the bugs are being ironed out by the early recipients !
I've seen at least 8 cancel their orders on our FB page. Maybe down to (non approved) dealers over promising, then changing the date etc, or maybe financially, the C.Card bill has come in, and being so close to Christmas, the financial hit is hurting a bit. Maybe not fully their choice to cancel.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98