DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solar storm or what? Need advise!

PaoloOne

Reactions
Today for the first time I had an "Aircraft Disconnect" while flying, I was thinking of an app issue because I moved the cable and restarted the app and regained connection.
Now looking at my logs I see that it has been a constant problem all day, it is a matter of Solar Storms or I should look elsewhere? Do I have a problem?
Please notice that on the display I had only one warning but it seems that all day was with issues.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

This is the latest Kp index warning:
Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 20.30.47.png
screenshot-app.airdata.com 2017-05-27 19-55-36.png

Today for the first time I had an "Aircraft Disconnect" while flying, I was thinking of an app issue because I moved the cable and restarted the app and regained connection.
Now looking at my logs I see that it has been a constant problem all day, it is a matter of Solar Storms or I should look elsewhere? Do I have a problem?
Please notice that on the display I had only one warning but it seems that all day was with issues.

This is the latest Kp index warning:
View attachment 13795
View attachment 13796

Don't know about solar storms but you had a huge number of sensor errors so it may have been something in the location you were flying or something interfering with your phone. i actually changed from android to ios because I was getting large numbers of sensor errors with the latest versions of android, earlier versions had no problems and consequently the app used to crash. Don't get any sensor errors on ios.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots