DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Solved] Ordered between 29 Sep - 05 Oct? I need your help!

P0V

Reactions
Update: Thank you. My issue has been solved.

Hi everybody! If you ordered Mavic Pro between 29th of September and 5th of October, and your order hasn't been shipped yet, I could really use your help.

I've ordered two Mavics, on the 29th and the other on the 5th. To my surprise, the two order pages for the two orders look very different. One order has shipping info "Tbd", while the other doesn't have that field at all. One has the red shipping status message, while the other doesn't have it.

So, how can you help me? Take a screenshot of your order page where it says "MY ORDER DETAILS" (blackout your personal info and order number if you like) and post it here or send it via PM if you feel more comfortable that way. I only need 1 or 2. If you see a couple of screenshots in the replies, then you don't have to p

I know I know, it might be just a glitch in the order page, but this would really help me get a peace of mind.

Thank you very much for your help in advance :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for helping me out. Unfortunately, though, I'm not able to access the images. I'm receiving the following error:
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

Try again. sorry, I think I uploaded to a section with the wrong permissions...
What was your (UTC) order time for the 29th?

Reactions: P0V
Hey, here's an update on this: Turns out I was right! Something was wrong with my second order, which is why it looked very different from the first. I contacted DJI, and they said fixed the issue as my order was not marked confirmed in the system. Thanks a lot for the help again!

Reactions: Caballete007

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000