DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLVED - UK request: Apple/Lightning cable to borrow or buy

darrene

Reactions
Apologies - wasn't sure if this was really a classified or a help..

Does anyone in the UK have a Mavic Lightning cable I could borrow to test (or if you have one that you're never going to use, perhaps sell for less than the DJI store price)?

My cable for some reason always disconnected in the GO app and it doesn't even connect in the GO4 app.

So far I've just made do with a standard Apple cable in the bottom USB port of the controller but I'd really like to test with a known good cable, to see whether it's my cable or a dodgy micro-USB port.
sad.gif

Thanks!

Hi darrene
You are very welcome to mine as I won't be using it. No idea how to get your postal address, or how to view if you send it to me.
Might take a few days to post, as I'm in Ireland. Regards Terry

Reactions: Pablo and darrene
Thanks a million Terry, That's so kind. I can't thank you enough.
I've dropped you a personal message with my details

Kind regards
Darren

Hi Darren

You're very welcome. Thanks for the offer of exchange to micro usb, but not planning to use one at the moment.
I'm using a purchased cable that goes to the usb middle of the controller. I think my original was faulty and I'm getting
on well with this new one. Maybe you'll put it aside 'just in case', and I'll contact you if needed.

I'll be posting yours tomorrow.

Regards
Terry

Reactions: darrene
Get a normal USB to Lightning cable and plug it into the USB port in the bottom of the controller.

Quite a few people get the same problem but I have never had a problem with the bottom USB port. I have reported it to DJI but they aren't doing much about it

Get a normal USB to Lightning cable and plug it into the USB port in the bottom of the controller.

Quite a few people get the same problem but I have never had a problem with the bottom USB port. I have reported it to DJI but they aren't doing much about it

Cheers Skids, that's what I've been doing to work around it.
Just wanted to try and get the side connection working and wanted to eliminate a bad cable. It's reassuring to learn I'm not alone though

Report it to DJI. The more that report it the more chance of them accepting there is a problem

Hi Darren

You're very welcome. Thanks for the offer of exchange to micro usb, but not planning to use one at the moment.
I'm using a purchased cable that goes to the usb middle of the controller. I think my original was faulty and I'm getting
on well with this new one. Maybe you'll put it aside 'just in case', and I'll contact you if needed.

I'll be posting yours tomorrow.

Regards
Terry
Hi Terry. Cable(s) gratefully received today - thanks ever so much for your kindness. Happy flying!

Hi Darren. You're very welcome I hope you can solve your problem and Fly Safe.
All the best.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143