DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some luck I am having!

Brokeprop

Reactions
I placed my order last week for a Mavic, got the plus package, received a shipped notice but no tracking number, waited a day still no number so I did the "chat" thing and got a number. I was excited to see that I would get my Mavic on Tuesday, yeah. Tuesday comes and goes, no Mavic and the tracking info goes from "will be delivered by end of day" to "pending" . I think, ok so I have to wait another day, it will be here in the P.M. Well my impatience finally got the best of me so I called FedEx and had them trace it. Seem the trailer was in a accident and I won't be receiving it. They tell me to report it to DJI, and they will refund or resend the order, good but how long will that take. Did I say I was a little impatient?
Sometime you can't win for loosing.
I do hope nobody was injured in the accident.

I placed my order last week for a Mavic, got the plus package, received a shipped notice but no tracking number, waited a day still no number so I did the "chat" thing and got a number. I was excited to see that I would get my Mavic on Tuesday, yeah. Tuesday comes and goes, no Mavic and the tracking info goes from "will be delivered by end of day" to "pending" . I think, ok so I have to wait another day, it will be here in the P.M. Well my impatience finally got the best of me so I called FedEx and had them trace it. Seem the trailer was in a accident and I won't be receiving it. They tell me to report it to DJI, and they will refund or resend the order, good but how long will that take. Did I say I was a little impatient?
Sometime you can't win for loosing.
I do hope nobody was injured in the accident.
That is a drag, I had it happen once. I am sorry for the delay.
Regards,
-d.

"You can't win with a loosing hand"

Lol... You get a lol from me because I know your pain. I frequently get that "F**ING NOW" pest, I even can act like a child about it sometimes.... And I know if there is something in the world that we need to get this pest away, is a case like that.
I would be pissed my self, but I know how it is good for guys like us to have to wait. [emoji16][emoji3]

Remember when the only way you knew a package was coming was when you heard the UPS breaks squeal and the thump of the box?
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Scapegoat
Sounds like your luck is running the way mine always does. Sorry for your situation. Just keep the faith, overcome the obstacles in calling DJI, etc., and most of all be patient. Trust me, once your Mavic is in your hands the wait will be worth it. DJI WANTS you to have your drone; that is how they make a living, so they will work with you efficiently to get your Mav in your hands, I am sure.

Until then, go over the online Mavic manual yet again, review the Mavic videos on YouTube to stay boned up on its settings, tips, etc., keep involved in this Forum, and pray for patience NOW!!!

Good luck!

Thanks guys, I will pay for patience.
I did do a little investigation and found a news report about the FedEx wreck, I don't know how the guy did it but he escaped uninjured, the cab was ripped from the frame, I mean wow.
Now wish me luck with getting this all worked out. I know DJI will take care of me but the wait will be killing me.
Happy flying y'all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair