DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone just bought me the following

Gary cato

Reactions
Apple MacBook Pro 15 with Retina display Late 2016 (Intel Core i7 2700 MHz/15.4"/2880x1800/16Gb/512Gb SSD/DVD нет/AMD Radeon Pro 455/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/MacOS X)

My buiness partner just bought me this as a present. I was explaining that i needed to change my laptop for our work but wanted something that could handle Mavic footage.

Today she messaged me saying she had bought me this new from apple as she gets a big discount

How capable is it with FCP for editing Mavic video etc?

I use a late 2016 maxed out 15” MBP. Thats a nice (read $$$) gift! It will do what you want. More drive space would of been nice but who's complaining? :D Just use an external drive for projects. I use FCPX for most projects but I also use Adobe programs, Davinci, Autopano Pro, etc.

I use a late 2016 maxed out 15” MBP. Thats a nice (read $$$) gift! It will do what you want. More drive space would of been nice but who's complaining? :D Just use an external drive for projects. I use FCPX for most projects but I also use Adobe programs, Davinci, Autopano Pro, etc.

Thanks good to know it will work . Yes nice gift she bought me the two Mavics as well. Mmm and a few other bits over this past year or so we have had our own company.

We hope the MBP will be up to mobile office work and the Mavic.

Now i have to spend weeks learning to edit as i have never done any until now

She cant get the MBP to me until June aling with a few spare Mavic batteries as she runs iur Russian office.

I guess i better get on you tube Again

Thanks good to know it will work . Yes nice gift she bought me the two Mavics as well. Mmm and a few other bits over this past year or so we have had our own company.

We hope the MBP will be up to mobile office work and the Mavic.

Now i have to spend weeks learning to edit as i have never done any until now

She cant get the MBP to me until June aling with a few spare Mavic batteries as she runs iur Russian office.

I guess i better get on you tube Again

I have a late 2013 MBP. Still kicks most laptops *****. Use iMovie, it's fine for simple edits.

Tracking on my Bike:

Lots of Birds:

Storks:

I
I have a late 2013 MBP. Still kicks most laptops *****. Use iMovie, it's fine for simple edits.

Tracking on my Bike:

Lots of Birds:

Storks:
i saw the fly like an eagle one before and i guess if your 2013 works then mine should be pretty good hopefully

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica