DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone Try to Shoot Down My Mavic?

Official answer:
GUYS dont get all worked up, its an insect.

INOFFICIAL:
pssst, it was a Mavic 2 Ultra micro test flight, shush or DJI will come to get you !

Ender

I feel like my IQ was assaulted just now by this video. That dude's blank stare into the camera is terrifying. The thing that amazes me most about these people who are smarter than everyone else that see these UFOs don't seem to get is...so intelligent life from outerspace. They figured out how to travel the cosmos. Clearly they are a very advanced intelligence. And you mean to tell me that even you, right now with the intelligence you have, think earth isn't the equivalent of a bad neighborhood you'd roll your windows up in? The reason I believe in intelligent life out there in space is because we HAVENT seen them. High five to those geniuses for avoiding this train wreck. .
UFO does not always mean aliens it just means it's unidentified and it flies.. But
Theoretical astrophysicists have discovered that millions of planets are more habitable than we realized

NASA estimates 1 billion ‘Earths’ in our galaxy alone

Last edited:
Got any cottonwood trees in your area....getting about time for them to shed their floating seeds?

It was late fall in the video, early morning, around low 50's because I had a thick jacket on, also the drone was moving really slow no more than 5 mph.

I've seen some pretty large flying insects but mostly in the summer months, and the bug In my video was 150-200 feet up flying like an arrow through the sky. Correction..Possible bug.

Reactions: Blades

I think you'd have to be willfully ignorant (and pretty arrogant) if you assumed humans were the only form of life in the *everything out there. I also think that any society that was advanced enough to overcome interstellar travel efficiently would probably be able to also eavesdrop on planets before they just stumbled into their front yard. And I think earth is probably the equivalent of that low rider at the stop light with the bass vibrating everyone's rearview mirrors for three blocks. Pretty sure we're not going to be making contact any time soon. That's all I was saying.

Sorry to derail this derailed thread for the tenth time, but I feel like it's run it's course.

I think you'd have to be willfully ignorant (and pretty arrogant) if you assumed humans were the only form of life in the *everything out there. I also think that any society that was advanced enough to overcome interstellar travel efficiently would probably be able to also eavesdrop on planets before they just stumbled into their front yard. And I think earth is probably the equivalent of that low rider at the stop light with the bass vibrating everyone's rearview mirrors for three blocks. Pretty sure we're not going to be making contact any time soon. That's all I was saying.

Sorry to derail this derailed thread for the tenth time, but I feel like it's run it's course.
This would start it's own thread.. :rolleyes:
But your assumptions are questionable at best. Size of the universe does not dictate proof (or even indicate) of something that for the most part has baffled science completely, life... Not that I disagree with what you are saying.. But it's all just a big assumption, right?

Oh and I love the low rider reference.. LOL..

I

I am not sure if you are saying I am willfully ignorant (and pretty arrogant) ? But I have never thought that we are the only life in the whole universe and I do believe that there is other life out there and we probably have been visited at some point or multiple points and still could be!

This would start it's own thread.. :rolleyes:
But your assumptions are questionable at best. Size of the universe does not dictate proof (or even indicate) of something that for the most part has baffled science completely, life... Not that I disagree with what you are saying.. But it's all just a big assumption, right?

Oh and I love the low rider reference.. LOL..

It can only be an assumption, of course. But I do believe there is life and I think we are probably relatively close to finding it. But I think it will probably be disappointing for a lot of these ufo hunters. Its going to be a single cell creature in a piece if ice on one of Saturn’s moons. No laser guns that go pew pew pew or anything. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Great!!! So between the upcoming FW update, some bill that I saw on here by Trump to limit drones, a fly away, FAA, angry birds - I've got to worry about some nut out there in camo with a Bushmaster, optics and a Silencerco suppressor lying in wait!!! WTF!!!!

Reactions: Blades and boone
Great!!! So between the upcoming FW update, some bill that I saw on here by Trump to limit drones, a fly away, FAA, angry birds - I've got to worry about some nut out there in camo with a Bushmaster, optics and a Silencerco suppressor lying in wait!!! WTF!!!!
You forgot about the aliens.

At the risk of breathing life into this thread again, I just want to apologize for threadjacking. What was intended as a funny comment went sideways somewhere. Its not how I would want someone to act on one of my threads. Please accept my apologies OP. I’ll stay out now.

The straight flight and distance is like a bullet but seems too slow. That why I'm very confused. It's just weird.

Mavic camera caught this. The "projectile" is too small and fast to be a bird and too big and slow to be a bullet.

No muzzle flash and no sound of gunfire. It comes from about 200-300 yards out at base of mountain and is moving pretty fast.

From that distance you could not see my Mavic coming unless somone had glass. Almost looks like a tracer but just too slow and big for a bullet.

The "projectile" is moving fast and has a very straight trajectory.

Very odd.

It is a lens flare, not a projectile.

Mavic camera caught this. The "projectile" is too small and fast to be a bird and too big and slow to be a bullet.

No muzzle flash and no sound of gunfire. It comes from about 200-300 yards out at base of mountain and is moving pretty fast.

From that distance you could not see my Mavic coming unless somone had glass. Almost looks like a tracer but just too slow and big for a bullet.

The "projectile" is moving fast and has a very straight trajectory.

Very odd.

Mine was shot down yesterday by an air rifle. Could possibly have been a pellet or BB.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada