DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Soon to be new pilot from Kalamazoo & most of Michigan!

Superthrust

Reactions
I travel. Well, i like to travel that is. As much as i can. So one of the things I decided on was getting the Mavic.

I am still torn between getting the Phantom 4 pro or Mavic pro, but i simply love the ability to fit it in my jacket pocket and whatnot...

Anyways, I am hoping this is an active forum as i cant seem to find a website that covers all the different types of drones, mainly for questions, tips and camaraderie.

Now, if only i could get DJI's website to accept my credit card and let me order my mavic...

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey, this is definitely a active server, if you want answers, you better go in discussion or in Mavic help, I would say that the Mavic is better as I have both. Here is the link to buy the Mavic: Mavic Pro

Please like this comment if it was useful
Good luck!

Reactions: Superthrust
Hey, this is definitely a active server, if you want answers, you better go in discussion or in Mavic help, I would say that the Mavic is better as I have both. Here is the link to buy the Mavic: Mavic Pro

Please like this comment if it was useful
Good luck!
Problem is, the DJI website keeps saying my card is rejected. its quite annoying, really.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Superthrust . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

We have a family of UAV forums you can explore, The logos at the bottom of the page are links to their respective sites.

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 9.52.23 AM☀️.png

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
How to do to become admin?

We reach out to members we feel meet the qualifications when we need staff additions. Admins are almost never added but moderators are.
If you have further questions please PM me so we don't hijack this thread anymore than we have... sorry SuperThrust.

We reach out to members we feel meet the qualifications when we need staff additions. Admins are almost never added but moderators are.
If you have further questions please PM me so we don't hijack this thread anymore than we have... sorry SuperThrust.
I Private messaged you! Waiting for answer!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54