DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOS mavic disappeared

mili109

Reactions
HELLO guys i need your help:
i was flying my mavic pro 4 days ago, through my phone which suddenly closed from low battery and the mavic landed somewhere unknown. please give me your lights i dont know what to do i serched it everywhere but there is nothing... and the dji support team didnt hepl..thanks

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

You can find instructions at the link above.

Reactions: Rbruz
There won't be much useful info in the txt if the phone had shutdown before it happened.

There won't be much useful info in the txt if the phone had shutdown before it happened.
Oh? What do you recommend then?

Reactions: AKent
I recommend that DJI add useful logs to the controller... without that it seems not much can be done in a case like this :(

Of course still upload your logs, we never know...

i spoke with them but they didnt do something....rthey keep telling me''sent us email with info...bla bla'' which i have done twice. really i am dissapoited

Reactions: temptation
without that it seems not much can be done in a case like this
You'd be surprised. Many lost Mavics have been found on this forum with only the TXT flight log in hand. A lot of useful information can be found in it if you know how to read it and you have a deep understanding of the Mavic's features.

i will send you when i ll be home thanks a lot.personally i dont know how to read them

If you want DJI's help, you'll need to send them whatever they are asking you to send.

Reactions: Rbruz
If you were flying by phone only then mavic should only be 80 meters away from you as thats the range of the wifi connection by phone only. So you should have seen Mavic land when phone died or it should have RTH.

If you were flying by phone only then mavic should only be 80 meters away from you as thats the range of the wifi connection by phone only.
Good point.

mili109, can you clarify? Were you flying with your phone in the remote controller or without the remote controller?

If you were flying by phone only then mavic should only be 80 meters away from you as thats the range of the wifi connection by phone only. So you should have seen Mavic land when phone died or it should have RTH.
thanks.i had the controller in which get my phone inside, thats what i meant. also it was 21.00 the night i mean i didnt saw it unfortunately

if i ll uploadte files i got from the controller could you read them?
The TXT file is on your phone. You should upload it at my link above and post a link back here so we can check it out.

Oh? What do you recommend then?
A trackimo ideally, but nothing better exists.

Even with a cut off flight log the rest of the flight path can be extrapolated with reasonable accuracy to allow us to find a probabable location the drone ended up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper