DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sound stopped

smithlaw

Reactions
When I first got the Mavic Pro, sound was recorded with my videos (from cell phone mic I believe). However, that has stopped now and there is no sound at all on the videos. Anyone know how to fix this?

your settings were reset when you upgraded FW.. just go into your settings and enable it again.. it's literally called "Record Audio with Video" or something along those (very obvious) lines.

Btw you do know that those videos are low quality and really not what you shoud be using for any serious use, right?

your settings were reset when you upgraded FW.. just go into your settings and enable it again.. it's literally called "Record Audio with Video" or something along those (very obvious) lines.

Btw you do know that those videos are low quality and really not what you shoud be using for any serious use, right?

What do you mean about those videos?

The videos recorded on your cell phone are 720p or 1080p, depending on settings and signal strength. If you want to access 4k / 2.7k videos you need to download off the SD card in the mavic. And those will not have sound, despite any settings in the app.

Reactions: smithlaw and CWH

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke