DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Jersey Meet up

B_H

Reactions
I'm new to the forum but I am already looking for pilot friends to meet up with and have a good time flying. Let me know if you are in the area and want to go flying

Last edited:
Reactions: liviuaugustin
nowhere particularly yet

Yea I think nice size parks are a good option so far. I don't like to be around a lot of people because I do not want the attention. I want to find a few different types of places though like trails and open space woods.

I was considering Cooper river park myself. But there is plenty of open farmland in South Jersey to fly over

We can definitely meet up there one day if you want. I try to go more so on weekends. When I get back from Punta Cana at the end of the month I'm going to research some farm lands in South Jersey. Have you heard of any spots or tried any spots?

depends what type of flying I am out for. Haven't had the Mavic that long coming from a PV2+ and a pieced together little racer for FPV. I just purchased Litchi and Autopilot apps and I am getting ready to start digging into them and just need some stick time. Ill pm you my info. Just passed my 107 today :)

depends what type of flying I am out for. Haven't had the Mavic that long coming from a PV2+ and a pieced together little racer for FPV. I just purchased Litchi and Autopilot apps and I am getting ready to start digging into them and just need some stick time. Ill pm you my info. Just passed my 107 today :)

Sweet! Congrats bro, yea let me know whenever you want to fly. I'm completely new to the drone world and purchased my Mavic last month. I flown probably ten times since then. I'm definitely looking for flying buddies though. Let me know if you have a YouTube channel so that I can subscribe as well. I just started a channel and plan on putting some videos up as I go along. Check out my test video:

Too many trees around there according to Google maps. Are there an open space area to fly?
There is a huge open area back there,really cool place to fly. Here are a couple of photos I took with the Mavic Pro.

Attachments

• F186CF0E-AB01-40E3-BE49-8010A90CA590.jpeg
    F186CF0E-AB01-40E3-BE49-8010A90CA590.jpeg
    9 MB · Views: 39
  • C75FDF93-9F49-4AD2-91FF-897284FFDB23.jpeg
    C75FDF93-9F49-4AD2-91FF-897284FFDB23.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 49AD4F12-311B-4920-A90A-ABF55D0A465A.jpeg
    49AD4F12-311B-4920-A90A-ABF55D0A465A.jpeg
    8.7 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: macoman
Sweet! Congrats bro, yea let me know whenever you want to fly. I'm completely new to the drone world and purchased my Mavic last month. I flown probably ten times since then. I'm definitely looking for flying buddies though. Let me know if you have a YouTube channel so that I can subscribe as well. I just started a channel and plan on putting some videos up as I go along. Check out my test video:
Very cool. Can’t wait for a weather window when I can take my first flight.

So AC Lineman, are you in AC? I'll be in Northfield June 16th-21st, and expect to get out for a few flights.

Just south of AC, Somers Point.

What’s happening in Northfield drone meeting? I’m 5 minutes from there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929