DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spare Parts (UK)

fzlths

Reactions
Where can I obtain spare parts for my Mavic?

I had a little accident landing in the dark and have lost the black caps from one of the underneath of the rear props

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am having the same issue with one of my legs/antennas right now...so I wonder if you could share his contact information with me :) ?

Thx Philipp

Hi everyone.

I've lost the rear right cap after a crash, I am looking for the same part. Any luck? I was thinking on 3D print it but cant manage to get a CAD drawing of it.

Regards

I just had a word with SalvageDrone regarding a leg. He is in the US but he is shipping them over if I pay postage.

Hello, same problem here. Can you please PM his contact details ?

Thank You !!!

I just had a word with SalvageDrone regarding a leg. He is in the US but he is shipping them over if I pay postage.
Jordan, could you please share contact details of SalvageDrone ? Need a leg as well !

Thank You !!!

You could also try Drone Doctor down in Brighton, they are an official DJI repair centre

You could also try Drone Doctor down in Brighton, they are an official DJI repair centre
Thanks Richard ! Will try to contact them. On their site they talk about repairing drones. Not clear if they would sell spare parts.

Hi Jordan

Please Could you send me salvaged ronel contact details.

Regards
Robert
(NAMIBIA)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S