DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spare propellers

Mikeg

Reactions
I crashed my drone (my fault) and needed to replace two of the propellers. As luck would have it I needed to replace the two with white rings. I know that I can buy two sets of propellers so that I get two new ones with white rings but then I will be left with four propellers without rings. Can I buy a set of two propellers just with white rings or do I just have to hope that the next ones that go will be the ones with no rings!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

They only come in pairs, you'll have to mainly fly the opposite way so next crash the other side breaks.

Actually I'd get two pairs and change the lot then keep the apparently undamaged ones for 'emergency' use later.
Be careful what you buy, the Legit ones are not expensive and there are a lot on sale with terms like suitable for and compatible.
There are more things can go wrong with folding blades.

They only come in pairs, you'll have to mainly fly the opposite way so next crash the other side breaks.

Actually I'd get two pairs and change the lot then keep the apparently undamaged ones for 'emergency' use later.
Be careful what you buy, the Legit ones are not expensive and there are a lot on sale with terms like suitable for and compatible.
There are more things can go wrong with folding blades.

Good idea. I wouldn't dream of mine from anybody but official DJ dealers.

Reactions: Brianna
Ask @Thunder-drones. I saw him selling single props to another member here.

Unfortunately he is in the US and I am in the UK. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me out.I am taking 4WD's advice and replacing all my props (keeping the old pair without rings as spares.serves me right for being stupid

Thanks for that information. I have ordered two pairs of propellers from them. I am so impressed with the responsiveness of this community and I'm determined to help others when I can but I suspect this will be the blind leading the blind. Once again thanks MikeRo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser