DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Speed issue

bomber2

Reactions
The max speed I have been able to get from my mavic is about 21mph. I'm in normal mode. Is there something or a setting I am missing?

You'll have to change the mavic into Sport mode to reach it's top speed of ~40mph. To do this make sure you have enabled multiple flight modes in the app menu.

The max speed I have been able to get from my mavic is about 21mph. I'm in normal mode. Is there something or a setting I am missing?
Get out your manual and do some reading. It will help in many ways! ( but also have some fun! )

21mph is the max with the obstacle avoidance sensor on. Turn OA off in Normal/P-GPS mode and the Mavic can fly at around 30mph. Max speed is in Sports mode, which is around 40mph...

Switch to Sport mode. You can do that on the right side of your controller. Beginner mode must be disabled. That's switched in the app while connected to the drone.

I think you must also enable multiple flight modes for the sport mode switch to be active on the side of the controller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka