Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport mode not reliable, battery warning! 1st time today

NaiveFlight

Reactions
App 4.1.0
Fw. 700
Battery... Idk.

Today (I fly daily since I got it abiut a week ago.)
I was in sport mode. And most of the time I was flipped in sport mode, it wouldn't go above 20mph and didn't have the agility in turning/acceleration ect. I would have to hover then shut sport mode off then back on. And it helped.

I also had battery error for the first time.

Battery error, over current discharge. I was accelerating and ascending at the max at the same time. As soon as I got error, I stopped and hovered. I did this in the past and I was OK.. Only today did this happen.

(I have 2 batteries, I switched battery and it worked fine doing it again!) but 1 battery it keeps doing it. Any input?

With that said I went to 1.5 miles for the first time but only at 398ft height (sure wish to push that to 1000

With that said I went to 1.5 miles for the first time but only at 398ft height (sure wish to push that to 1000
Not sure about your sport mode issue but
1000 what? Altitude? Good God man! Nothing up there but planes.

Reactions: Jamison74
Are you sure you turned on dual flight mode? Might have got reset on your firmware upgrade.

Overcurrent is just a warning to back off. Usually you can only achieve that warning in full forward with full climb. You probably need 900+ RPM to make it happen.

Reactions: NaiveFlight
Are you sure you turned on dual flight mode? Might have got reset on your firmware upgrade.

Overcurrent is just a warning to back off. Usually you can only achieve that warning in full forward with full climb. You probably need 900+ RPM to make it happen.
Good point,
In the djigo4 app it's called multiple flight mode, turn it on and beginner mode off

I've been at. 700 for a few days and today was the only day with The sport mode unreliable, oh well, if I hover, then switch to P then back to sport it works but whatever.

OK. I won't strain it like that anymore, I'll just be more gentle

I've been at. 700 for a few days and today was the only day with The sport mode unreliable, oh well, if I hover, then switch to P then back to sport it works but whatever.

OK. I won't strain it like that anymore, I'll just be more gentle
You can fly it that aggressively, but it will be a short while before you get the warning. Not going to hurt the battery for short bursts like that, but if you sustain it, who knows.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots