DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Step by step video editing

13lade12unner

Reactions
Hey everyone . I'm trying my best at editing my drone footage in DaVinci resolve but just not getting the best quality footage at the end of it all . Are there any videos out there taking a newbie like me step - by - step through the process ? From taking it from my mavic to exporting the finished product back onto my hard drive from DaVinci ?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey everyone . I'm trying my best at editing my drone footage in DaVinci resolve but just not getting the best quality footage at the end of it all . Are there any videos out there taking a newbie like me step - by - step through the process ? From taking it from my mavic to exporting the finished product back onto my hard drive from DaVinci ?

Make sure you set the bitrate high enough when you render it. I think the Mavic records at 60,000 bits/sec, so if you set it to anything less you'll probably start to see the quality of the rendered video go down.

I'm not even getting that far.

I don't think my brand new Asus is powerful enough to handle 4k and 2.7k :(

DaVinci Resolve uses your graphics card heavily. So if you have a basic graphics card (which it sounds like you do) then yes it will probably not be fit for purpose I'm afraid.

DaVinci Resolve uses your graphics card heavily. So if you have a basic graphics card (which it sounds like you do) then yes it will probably not be fit for purpose I'm afraid.
My graphics. Card is a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

I used davinci for a long time... until I tried premiere pro, I immediately switched side. Davinci playback was choppy on my old pc (despite trying all tips and tricks available), but on premiere pro, the playback was smooth.

For learning curve and editing flow, I prefer davinci actually. Much easier..

Anothing things that make me switch from davinci to premiere is I couldnt find a plugin for sam kolder transitition. I found lots of sam kolder transition plugin for premiere pro but none for davince (at that time.. ).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada