DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STICK EM12 / MANUAL RTH Error

sosmaverick

Reactions
Ok so I've flown the drone over 100 times. Just recently when I got back to the UK and flown it, I keep getting this error message (with a vibration from the controller)

"STICK EM12 / MANUAL RTH"

Can't find much info on it? Weirdly today it would only happen when I moved the left stick, right. This is the only command that would prompt it, but It doesn't affect how the drone flys...

Any ideas?

Ok so I've flown the drone over 100 times. Just recently when I got back to the UK and flown it, I keep getting this error message (with a vibration from the controller)

"STICK EM12 / MANUAL RTH"

Can't find much info on it? Weirdly today it would only happen when I moved the left stick, right. This is the only command that would prompt it, but It doesn't affect how the drone flys...

Any ideas?

P61 of the manual states there is electromagnetic interference. Land the drone.

Figure out what might be interfering. (Other electronics? Wires carrying current nearby, ...)

Go somewhere else and try it.

No interference, not the flight location.. hoping the controller will sort itself out with a calibration!

Controller needed calibrating. I think the mavic bag that was provided, does the controller no good. Left stick was on 10% to the right.

Move magnet around base of joystick and backside of controller (when off) and try again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22