DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stickers for Mavic and Controller - Cool Product

Seachief

Reactions
Windsor County Vermont near New Hampshire line
I ordered a set of these for my Phantom Pro 3 and really liked them...I see that these guys now offer Mavic-specific sticker sets....Just ordered a set of those and the set of FAA UAS Registration # stickers for my drones and helicopters.

If found and FAA number stickers I like, but the others seem more like the advertising you see on TVs or AudioVisual systems store displays to boast of all the features. Can't quite figure out why the If found sticker on the gimbal clamp, that's suppose to be removed before you have you Mavic fly away.

If found and FAA number stickers I like, but the others seem more like the advertising you see on TVs or AudioVisual systems store displays to boast of all the features. Can't quite figure out why the If found sticker on the gimbal clamp, that's suppose to be removed before you have you Mavic fly away.
I've had their set on both my Phantom P2V and now the Mavic. Most of the stickers are handy reference information on both the drone and the controller. Some of the features are not often used and sometimes I let friends take over for a while - the info is handy. A few for the Mavic are as you say "advertising" type info like camera resolution - I agree and didn't use them. As far as the clamp - you take it off before flight and set it in the case and then when you land you can't find it - if you have never had anything like that happen. If I can lose it - it gets a sticker. You may not need them but I find them very handy.

Reactions: Seachief
Cool, I guess, but you can also just go to any Office Depot or Best Buy and get those sticker kits for about $7. Just need need your home printer. Then you can just print whatever you want for the FAA stickers and such, and customize them smaller for the remote or batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ