DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still no Art in Android!

daithi23

Reactions
Finally DJI released an android update after the one that took Art mode away but unlike the ios update Art has not been reinstated! I'm getting really sick of DJI, I've have a bunch of useless footage because of the watercolour issue, had it in for repair (gimbal issue) for a month and would have been even longer if I wasn't constantly contacting them AND they almost sent it back unrepaired and now this, still no frigging Art mode! To top it off contacting them is like pulling teeth, their customer service reps are either completely clueless or total liars. It's my first DJI product so I don't know are the Phantoms as problematic as this? If not I'm on the verge of returning my Mavic and getting one, something that "just works" would be nice...

It's ridiculous isn't it, I can't believe there's any technical reason why their own popular profile can't be included in their own Android app like it was until December.
You can turn it on to art in the older go app then leave it set on that (for ever) in Go4 no matter what screen label says it is in Art unless you change it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000