DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stolen Jan 10th Hawaii

Adam

Reactions
My Mavic was stolen in Kauai on Jan 10th, fly more package. Serial number is 08QDD9R01200U3. Please be on the lookout for any "deals". Is is possible to transfer a relatively new DJI refresh to a newly ordered Mavic? Aloha

Adam

Is is possible to transfer a relatively new DJI refresh to a newly ordered Mavic?
DJI Refresh cannot be transferred to another aircraft.

Well that would be another reason to go with statefarm insurance. Thanks

If a drone is replaced by DJI during a refresh they do transfer the remaining time for your refresh to the new drone so i would press them hard on this if you can as thet do transfer it.......

Reactions: Adam
My Mavic was stolen in Kauai on Jan 10th, fly more package. Serial number is 08QDD9R01200U3. Please be on the lookout for any "deals". Is is possible to transfer a relatively new DJI refresh to a newly ordered Mavic? Aloha

Adam

Sorry to hear that brother. Curious how it was stolen? You a local or visiting? Did it get stolen from your car?

Sorry to hear that brother. Curious how it was stolen? You a local or visiting? Did it get stolen from your car?

Yea it's an awful feeling when this stuff happens. Been on island for 10 years. It was stolen out of the car while I was surfing along with my phone.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Yeh that blows.. I was just talking about this 2 days ago to an avid surfer and asked him what he does with his keys and wallet.

I was theory crafting to him that every time we snorkel at the beach, we come back seeing a tourist with their stuff stolen. My theory is and he comfirmed it, was there are people (homeless most of the time) relaxing near the parking lot and watch people park and see what they take with them to the beach. He also mentioned folks on bikes always cruise up and down looking into park cars to snatch stuff out of cars. Sometime while they are changing outside the car.

Hope you get your replacement Mavic soon!!! You had for to short of a time not get another one.

Reactions: RickL and Adam
Yeh that blows.. I was just talking about this 2 days ago to an avid surfer and asked him what he does with his keys and wallet.

I was theory crafting to him that every time we snorkel at the beach, we come back seeing a tourist with their stuff stolen. My theory is and he comfirmed it, was there are people (homeless most of the time) relaxing near the parking lot and watch people park and see what they take with them to the beach. He also mentioned folks on bikes always cruise up and down looking into park cars to snatch stuff out of cars. Sometime while they are changing outside the car.

Hope you get your replacement Mavic soon!!! You had for to short of a time not get another one.

Funny thing is the Mavic snapped a few shots of the truck I think took it so we'll see where the police report goes. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

****** bummer. I will watch craigslist for you.

I got the state farm insuarnce as well as dji thing. I think i will up my insurance to cover everything in the bag. I had only covered the drone itself. Never thought about theft.

Just curious, but does DJI Care cover theft? I wonder if you could prove that it was stolen with a police report.

Just curious, but does DJI Care cover theft? I wonder if you could prove that it was stolen with a police report.

It does not. You must have an airframe to return to them for repair/replacement. This is why so many people are looking into personal article insurance policies.

****** bummer. I will watch craigslist for you.

I got the state farm insuarnce as well as dji thing. I think i will up my insurance to cover everything in the bag. I had only covered the drone itself. Never thought about theft.
Thanks I appreciate you keeping a look out. I will get StateFarm for my next drone. That seems to be the way to go. Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore