DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storing Batteries

TSargeant

Reactions
Hi there,

I'm hoping to shortly become a new Mavic pilot. I ordered it in January through Apple.co.uk, and although it still says mid-May, I'm hoping to see it sooner.

My question is this. I also ordered three extra batteries so I would be able to have four in rotation, and those all arrived in January. Obviously at the moment I have no way of charging them, and wanted to know people's opinions on whether it's going to be ok to store them for another couple of months. They've already been sat for 1 month.

Really appreciate your advice!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

All should be fine if you maintain them like this.

My question is this. I also ordered three extra batteries so I would be able to have four in rotation, and those all arrived in January. Obviously at the moment I have no way of charging them, and wanted to know people's opinions on whether it's going to be ok to store them for another couple of months. They've already been sat for 1 month.

Batteries should be stored around 50% charge. This is how they are shipped. If you leave a battery around and don't touch it, it will discharge to 60%-50% on it's own.

Hi there,

I'm hoping to shortly become a new Mavic pilot. I ordered it in January through Apple.co.uk, and although it still says mid-May, I'm hoping to see it sooner.

Really appreciate your advice!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
You're fine. The batteries will discharge on their own, and should have no issues charging once you do receive your Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61