DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stripes across my photos in raw mode

Simcro1

Reactions
Hello
I posted on here the other week about stripes across all my photos that I take on the Mavic

I was told it may be my sd card so I reformatted

I have since found out that it is only when I set the Mavic to take the photos in Raw format

When it is in Jpeg mode the photos are fine .

even when I set it to jpeg and raw at the same time(the jpeg is ok the raw has stripes )

see below

first photo is jpeg
second photo is raw and these first 2 were in the jpg+raw setting
third photo was in raw

video is fine

am I not setting something right ?
jpeg phot 2.JPGraw phot1.jpgpic2.jpg

Are you using the SD card that came with the drone? I would try something different and if the problem persists, I would think it needs to go back.

Raw files are typically much larger and perhaps the card isn't keeping up and as the file is written, it's dropping data.

Thanks for the reply,I have found the problem it is a Sandisk micro to usb reader that I have had for a while

I put the problem in my search engine and came across the same problem on the Adobe forum

It was their card reader ,so I have just tried another and my photos are line free

hopefully this post will also serve as a solution for someone in the future if they have the same problem

IMG_4637.JPG

Reactions: Johnmcl7
This happened to me with my stills camera and for a while I was devastated to see all my pictures like this. As you've discovered it, in my case it was the card reader and not the card. I replaced the reader and my files were all good.

This happened to me with my stills camera and for a while I was devastated to see all my pictures like this. As you've discovered it, in my case it was the card reader and not the card. I replaced the reader and my files were all good.
ME Too, a brand new reader, I was freaking because I had allmost an hour of great 4k, but last resort I tried a different reader, the clowds parted and I heard the opening bars to "ode to joy" and all was well.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Yoshizakura
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada